Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice in the spoiler text of the actual manga they used ZERO of those excuses as to why it should be unimpressive, they did however directly say it was impressive that Sanji didn't use CoA, please tone your agenda down a bit, they wanked the reaction to this feat in this chapter, so we as readers of the chapter and not disciples of headcanon, should follow what the manga thinks is impressive.

Queen is more diverse in combat methods, more durable and physically stronger than Killer, Hawkins isn't even given Tobi Roppo status, but if he was he'd be at most Drake level, who was portrayed slightly lower than Whos who/Sasaki, then you have a gap till Jack, and then you have a bigger gap until King/Queen.
WHAT ??

So I should say Sanji is impressive for ... nothing.. literally I'm praising him for breathing ... compared to what we've seen other characters do ...

Maybe you mean I should praise Judge for creating something so durable .. you tell me.

No idea why you're brining Queen up.

Hawkins joined the beast pirates for roughly a month now (OP time) so tell me how could someone move up when he's been in a power-based system on meritocracy.

? He was knocked out after multiple club attacks. What are you talking about. Are you reading the same manga? Luffy only took partial club, than a no name club swing that he blocked than Ragnarok and he was out cold.

Akainu wasn't KO vs WB and your talking nonesense if Akainu was out he would of fell in the water which he didn't and was underground the whole time.
He only got knocked out 3x by Kaido.

Once in chapter 923- Thunder Bugaua, Once in 1009- Ragnarok and Once in 1013( offscreened).

Getting hit is not the same as getting knocked out.

And everytime he knocked Luffy out he did it with CoA + CoC imbued into his attack.

Tell me what I'm supposed to infer from your statement ?

But we should wank Sanji against Queen for breaking a sword that he wasn't trying to break also :
A:) Sword wasn't coated in haki
B:) the sword has no grade
C:) Queen is playing around right now
D:) Sanji is fleeing

I'll wait for when Sanji does something more impressive.

That's your opinion at the moment I believe Killer stabs Sanji in the eye also with Plot of being the leader of the next generation his hype + portrayal seems a lot more prevalent.
you're over simplifying things here

Fodder swords gets hyped by fodders doesn't remain fodder anymore....
Queen was fighting in hybrid and had to catch him off guard to really do any significant damage to sanji but at the end it was all plot driven just for the awakening to be revealed.

And No one flees after getting a powerup ironically so your wording's interpretation is pretty broke and vacuous.. i could make a similar statement stating a different view like : Sanji's too afraid to end the fight this early after the PU and hasn't even gone all out yet... so he's taking a hike for Queen's sake

Just take a look on his panel, where he comes up again. Linlin will learn some true terror.

what if Hawkins holding the doll nerfed kid all along? What if it had permanent pressure on him and this is what kid means by he feels „lightened“?
I hope you are right! The sad part is that I don't think we are getting another Kid chapter soon...

:josad:

Too bad for you but I'm a Grandmaster's disciple at heart, doesn't mean I need to shit on other characters constantly.
Now, let's get back at enjoying One Piece.

One Piece = Wano Piece = Zoro Piece

Post automatically merged:

No, Queen wouldn't, he easily tanks with his ass the slashes of King that overpowered Zoro. :cheers:

I place Kid above Zoro because like it or not, Kid is gonna have a match up advantage against Zoro. Sure he might not completely disarm Zoro, but he will force Zoro to spend extra strength into just holding on to his swords. But the fight between them will end in no less than a high-extreme diff either way.
Law, hmm this one is tricky. Zoro has better APs than Law, but Law's fruit is pretty tricky to work with.
I dont think so Kid and Law impressed by Luffy and Zoro in rooftop.
Also Kid's magnetism is overrated he cant even make Big Mom struggle with Napoleon. I believe that Zoro>=Kid from what we have seen.

Btw for those of you who put Law equal to Zoro, let me remind you what Law's position against Zoro was when they were fighting their toughest enemy to date

Lets see who played Law's role in Dressrosa

Law and Kidd wankers like to scream portrayal with all Law doing is standing next to Luffy and literally doing nothing. This is genuine concrete portrayal, Law was there to drop his Jaw same way Kinnemon and Kanjuro did with Zoro pulling off a feat that Law can't even dream off with Law's canonical strongest attack Gamma Knife treated as fodder attack by Kaido.

If you look at these two images and still suggest Law is anywhere near Zoro, you are simply blinded by fanboyism. Law can not push Zoro past low diff with Zoro's Haki level, his lethality and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.