Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He only got knocked out 3x by Kaido.

Once in chapter 923, Once in 1009 and Once in 1013.

Getting hit is not the same as getting knocked out.

And everytime he knocked Luffy out he did it with CoA + CoC imbued into his attack.
Yes So he knocked him out with 1 swing the first time.

Than it took a partial, a no name swing Luffy blocked and than Renorok and Luffy was out cold.

Last time was offscreened.

? Kaido hit Law and already nerf by Hakai Zoro with Thunder bagua with CoC and they were fine. Zoro would of been fine too but he took the strongest attack in the verse before that bagua while Law is chilling.

He only got knocked out 3x by Kaido.

Once in chapter 923- Thunder Bugaua, Once in 1009- Ragnarok and Once in 1013( offscreened).

Getting hit is not the same as getting knocked out.

And everytime he knocked Luffy out he did it with CoA + CoC imbued into his attack.
I get the impression the last "ko" was more stamina concerned than a proper knock out, from Kaido's comments.

Honestly outside of the way Jack was treated Oda's been doing everything I've wanted with this raid the last 10 or so chapters.

- A good Robin fight
- Sanji vs Queen
- Zoro vs King
- Providing good fight panels for Yamato/Kaido
- Provided extra skirmishing scenes for Sanji/Zoro against their opponents that didn't LEAD to a defeat chapter (last 2 chapters).
- Finally some heavy Kid/Killer focus. Hawkins is defeated and Kid is finally set on fighting/defeating BM with ACTUAL confidence in his abilities.

Only payoff I'm looking for now is Oda wrapping up that Fuku fight quickly and getting us some Drake/Apoo stuff. My guess since Sanji seems to be leaving the Performance Floor, it leaves the focus of the Floor to Apoo.

This will let him (maybe) call the Numbers, to which (maybe) Chopper finally gets his due diligence and transforms into something new to take care of them. Either this or a combination with Usopp as both have been royally fucked over this arc lol.

That can all be tied to Drake getting similar treatment to Killer this chapter with a few double spreads and Apoo losing. After that we can focus on the real enemies here (Queen/King/BM/Kaido) while also figuring out Orochi's motive/powers or what will happen with CP0 and the BMP near Wano.

A lot still happening, but the raid has been making a ton of great progress, even if there are admittedly some weaker parts like how Inu and Neko's fights were handled (it really just needed an extra half chapter of exposition and fight panels). Other than this, still not sure if Yamato is going to run into another obstacle, or what Denjiro is actually doing. I still think Kanjuro is the mystery person that healed the scabbards, just his true form that we've never seen.

Yes So he knocked him out with 1 swing the first time.

Than it took a partial, a no name swing Luffy blocked and than Renorok and Luffy was out cold.

Last time was offscreened.

? Kaido hit Law and already nerf by Hakai Zoro with Thunder bagua with CoC and they were fine. Zoro would of been fine too but he took the strongest attack in the verse before that bagua while Law is chilling.
Zoro delayed hakai for 2 seconds and was teleported by law while the attakc continued going, and it broke most bones in his body.

Had Law not moved him, he would be dust.

So no he did block the attack, he just slowed it down. And it is not the strongest attack in the series.

The Whitebeard attack at marineford is.

Luffy's speed is another one of Luffy attributes, being able to dodge a majority of the Thunder bugua point blank range.

He also took a boro breath with minimal injuries.

@MarineHQ62 @comrade @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

How do you guys like my tier list
Mihawk >= Shanks > Kaido > Dragon > Akainu ~ Luffy > Blackbeard > Kizaru > Big Mom > Aokiji > Fujitora ~ Zoro > Rayleigh ~ Garp ~ Sengoku > Becky ~ King > Yamato ~ Marco > Kidd
Dragon >~ Akainu ~ Kaido >~ Mihawk ~ Shanks >~ Blackbeard ~ Big mom ~ Kizaru ~ Aokiji >~ Fujitora ~ Ryokugyu > Luffy ~ Ray/Garp/Sengoku >~ Kid/Zoro/Yamato/Sabo >~ YC1

I know that Luffy rn is still low but i'm gonna wait to see him damage Kaido cause stalling Hybrid Kaido with Adv CoC is something Yamato can do as well. Though, post wano Luffy is safe above Fujitora and Ryo imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.