• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro took an attack that Kidd was scared shitless out of his life of
Kidd is this clown

Show me him hurting Kaido
Zoro casually tanked Big Mom's attack and got up like nothing happened.
Even after taking Hakai, he took AdvCoC thunder bagua and wasn't even K.Oed. What advCoC Attack has Kidd tanked.

If Kidd defeats Big Mom, I'll put him above Zoro tho, for now him being Luffy and Zoro's cheer leader from roof top stays. Zoro mid diffs.
Don't buy Kidd wank, this is like 5th time he would disappoint his fans.
Zoro would defeat Big Mom with this tho since Big Mom is far less durable than Kaido
And Kidd is about to awaken the same AdCoC that Luffy has and defeat Big Mom with it. He’s already tanking blows from her and Killer at the same time and still hasn’t been knocked out lol.

It’s okay Shishio, Zoro extreme diffing King is still impressive, just not as impressive as Kidd defeating a Yonko.

Yamato's AP looks shit compared to Zoro yet she performed the best against Hybrid Kaido out of everyone in this arc because her defence is great.
No she didn't bro
Performing best depends on results, Zoro blitzed and Scared Kaido where as Yamato didn't do shit.
Zoro was severely nerfed could only stand up for a few moments and in that moment he fucked Kaido up.
Yamato fresh failed to do shit to baby sitting holding back non blood lusted Kaido who wants to make Yamato new shogun of Wano

Kidd is less durable than Zoro
Slower than Zoro
Weaker Haki than Zoro
Less range than Zoro
Less lethality
Far lower will power

What has he over Zoro to be in his tier?
Post automatically merged:

And Kidd is about to awaken the same AdCoC that Luffy has and defeat Big Mom with it. He’s already tanking blows from her and Killer at the same time and still hasn’t been knocked out lol.

It’s okay Shishio, Zoro extreme diffing King is still impressive, just not as impressive as Kidd defeating a Yonko.
Killer hasn't actually attacked Hawkins for the record
Zoro tanked blows from Big Mom and Kaido and Kaido and Big Mom at the same time and AdvCoC
What real attack has Kidd even tanked? Those garbage ass homie attacks.

Well when he unlocks CoC and defeats Meme I'll put her above Zoro, depending on what did Zoro defeats King. Currently he's still Zoro and Luffy's cheer leader from roof top

As much as Oden? That’s a stretch. Both made a scar, but the difference shown in both scars is massive lol.
Tell me about it why is Oden's attack better?

@Mr. Anderson has convinced me @Anisha21
Sanji's development this chapter makes sense with his character.
its not that bad

High YC1 ---> Marco, Law, Katakuri
Middle YC1 ---> King, Queen, Jozu
Low YC1 ---> Queen, Zoro, Sanji (exoskeleton)

High YC2 ---> Vista
Middle YC2 ---> Smoothie, Killer
Low YC2 ---> Sulong Inu/Neko

High YC3 ---> Cracker
Middle YC3 ---> Jack
Low YC3 ---> Jinbe

High YC4 ---> Apoo, Snack, Izo, Scabbards
Middle YC4 ---> Who's Who, Tobi Roppo
Low YC4 ---> Shogun Franky, Hawkins

What you think about this ranking?
I tried to order the Commanders from WBP, BP and BMP, and then sticking in the SNs and the strongest SHs.
Didn't consider Kidd, Luffy cause imo already passed the YC1 range, and didn't consider other characters like Brook, Robin etc... cause they don't make it to the YC4 range.
Lot of characters could make a lil jump up or down imo (Hawkins, for example, could jump to high YC4 imo and same goes for characters like Drake and Apoo...).

No she didn't bro
Performing best depends on results, Zoro blitzed and Scared Kaido where as Yamato didn't do shit.
Zoro was severely nerfed could only stand up for a few moments and in that moment he fucked Kaido up.
Yamato fresh failed to do shit to baby sitting holding back non blood lusted Kaido who wants to make Yamato new shogun of Wano
Yes, Zoro by far did the most damage to Kaido but we simply don't know how he'd fair against him 1v1. Both Luffy and Yamato proofed that they can fight him, and i gotta disagree, Kaido himself stated that he ain't playing around the way he did against Luffy. Dude was legit out to kill Yamato, he was pounding furiously with his club while she was on the ground. Compared to that the Luffy vs Kaido fight was light sparring and don't forget Luffy got washed by the end of it while Yamato wasn't.
Debatable. Kid took a direct strike of Napoleon with hera infused and it didn't even cut his skin open.
Slower than Zoro
Weaker Haki than Zoro
Agreed.
Debatable
yep.
Far lower will power

Disagreed. Simply basing this on portrayal. Kid is currently portrayed to taking BM's ass out, you can't deny that this is huge.

for the record: I myself put Zoro above Kid 1v1

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro tanked blows from Big Mom and Kaido and Kaido and Big Mom at the same time and AdvCoC

Well when he unlocks CoC and defeats Meme I'll put her above Zoro, depending on what did Zoro defeats King. Currently he's still Zoro and Luffy's cheer leader from roof top
Zoro didn’t tank any blows from the Yonko, he only blocked Hakai for a split second and still almost died from it. Kidd is eating angry sword strikes to the face and barely feeling the damage lol.

Kidd also has been fighting Big Mom for an extended period of time, Zoro got one shot by Kaido even with Law helping him.

There’s no comparison anymore bro. Kidd is as strong as Luffy, it’s time to accept reality.

Sanji is not really going to lose his emotions or? And he's still in the process of awakening his genetical potential? So there's more stuff to come, that might come along with a personality change? Now that sounds hella interesting tbh. I speculated that he might have a mode, where he looks a little freakish, cause of a out of control mutation of his exoskeletion, so that he has an super powerful, but "ugly" mode similiar to Zarbon from DBZ. So I'd definitely welcome something along those lines.

And I'm really eager to see what Kid has in store. Really looks like Law is just support in this one, as his amputation and shambles seemingly can't do a thing against BM's monstrous haki. BM still has awakening in store and for now Kid is just one of the most powerful physical strength based brawlers, but that just brings you this far. That's stuff would occupy homie less and haki less BM, but he definitely does not have the luxury now, so there has to come some massive upgrade.
Hopefully Oda gives him advCoA atleast, so that that metal can become more than just a gathered mass of junk. Ngl tho, that headbutt stuff in comb with that tower card scene makes me really hyped for Kid and Law vs BM. Solid transition from Oda.
From here on (besides Raizou vs Fukuruokuju) everything's massive hype tbh.

No she didn't bro

Slower than Zoro
Weaker Haki than Zoro
Less range than Zoro
Less lethality
Far lower will power

Tell me about it why is Oden's attack better?

@Mr. Anderson has convinced me @Anisha21
Sanji's development this chapter makes sense with his character.
its not that bad
so according to luffy did nothing to kaido,that's what you are trying to say . No Sh*t dude. Yamato did same as zoro but it's just not scarring kaido.If scarring means everything to you then only oden should be able to defeat kaido. Not roger,WB, xebec ,shanks. He didn't get any scar from them (as we know), kaido also fought against marines(likely fought against sengoku and defeated.if that's the case even a fucking fleet admiral can't scar him). So don't mention about scars here. I agree that zoro has more endurance than yamato (apart from dragon blaze).

Yes, Zoro by far did the most damage to Kaido but we simply don't know how he'd fair against him 1v1. Both Luffy and Yamato proofed that they can fight him, and i gotta disagree, Kaido himself stated that he ain't playing around the way he did against Luffy. Dude was legit out to kill Yamato, he was pounding on her ass furiously. Compared to that the Luffy vs Kaido fight was light sparring and don't forget Luffy got washed by the end of it while Yamato wasn't.

Debatable. Kid took a direct strike of Napoleon with hera infused and it didn't even cut his skin open.

Agreed.

Debatable

yep.

Disagreed. Simply basing this on portrayal. Kid is currently portrayed to taking BM's ass out, you can't deny that this is huge.

for the record: I myself put Zoro above Kid 1v1
Oda has already stated that Luffy did the most damage to Kaido and Kaido took Luffy the most serious in the fight as well, being pushed to the edge which had not happened since Oden.

This is stated by Oda in Kaido's Vivre Card, databook and sbs 100. Has pictues of 1003 and 1010.

So your headcannon does not work here nor is it supported by the manga.

Zoro delayed hakai for 2 seconds and was teleported by law while the attakc continued going, and it broke most bones in his body.

Had Law not moved him, he would be dust.

So no he did block the attack, he just slowed it down. And it is not the strongest attack in the series.

The Whitebeard attack at marineford is.
if Zoro didn't block it all 5 would be dead, only Zoro was capable of stoping that attack

Yeap if not for Law, Zoro would be dead

The fact is he prevented the attack from killing everyone, Hakai is the strongest attack in the verse

Whitebeard's attacks are not stronger than hakai please don't be silly

Zoro didn’t tank any blows from the Yonko, he only blocked Hakai for a split second and still almost died from it. Kidd is eating angry sword strikes to the face and barely feeling the damage lol.
Wtf are you on about?
He took advCoC thunder bagua to face after Hakai. And split second? Since when do you need to take an attack for an hour to take damage from it? Oden took far weaker roger slash from split second, Fujitora took garbage g3 attack for split second.
Zoro took Big Mom's indra dierctly and no sold it, got up from it in seconds.

Normal thunder bagua K.Oed fresh 100% Luffy
AdvCoC Thunder bagua like 10 to 20 times stronger hardly did shit to broken bones Zoro.

And I guarantee you if Akainu was even grazed by Hakai he would die since an attack 1000s of times weaker K.Oed him and dropped him 1000 meters under ground. Dude stop with this agenda when you wank literal turds.

Honestly that would looks bad for BM to take the L here, both Kid and Law are wounded while she's healthy and doesn't have the excuse of having fought dozen of different fighters. That's why I doubt she will lose even if Kid will likely show some great moves and wound her

Status
Not open for further replies.