Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law are going to get some great feats but let's not get carried away with everyone now top tier claims.

This is expected by the 5 leaders of the new generation. They are all close in level. Their feats on the roof suggest each one could hold their own against a Yonkou
But the Zoro vs Killer fight even if I want to be nice with Killer was such an overhelming difference between the 2.

I am sorry but people have short memory. With One Piece time Killer coudnt progress that much from that confrontation. So the difference between Zoro vs Killer is a fuking big cap. I dont buy all the excuse reader are dropping. I movement was enough to destroy killer.

Even the so call rivality between Luffy&Kid is very questionable especially after this 2 panel:
For me characters that have no idea what flow is, and have no idea how to use adv coc cant be put as rival to a guy that 3 chapters ago has splitted the sky. Like are we reading the same manga?

This is the guy that was shocked seeing Luffy pounching Kaido in G4 (not adv coc use)...:

This is the guy that coudnt counter Kaido tornado twist (which Zoro did easly):

I will agree that the 5SN in the roof, have a way bigger importance than all the other pirate (beside Yonko), they are indeed the next gen to push foward the pirate.

But between this 5 I cant accept the only factor of Kid is said to be rival to Luffy that why he is stronger than Law or Zoro.....nah I dont buy that shit.

The first time was against P1 then he fled and was in the women's bath with it still on.

He took it off before Yasu's death.

Then he put it on again when he went to save Momo.

I could be wrong though those are the only times he wore it during Wano.
You were wrong. He took it off after PageOne, then he was with Franky, Ussop, and Law.
Post automatically merged:

But the Zoro vs Killer fight even if I want to be nice with Killer was such an overhelming difference between the 2.

I am sorry but people forget think that happen 70chapters ago, and yet in the story Killer didnt progress that much from that confrontation due to time ect ect.

Even the so call rivality between Luffy&Kid is very questionable especially after this 2 panel:
For me characters that have no idea what flow is, and have no idea how to use adv coc cant be put as rival to a guy that 3 chapters ago has splitted the sky. Like are we reading the same manga?

This is the guy that was shocked seeing Luffy pounching Kaido in G4 (not adv coc use)...:

This is the guy that coudnt counter Kaido tornado twist (which Zoro did easly):

I will agree that the 5SN in the roof, have a way bigger importance than all the other pirate (beside Yonko), they are indeed the next gen to push foward the pirate.

But between this 5 I cant accept the only factor of Kid is said to be rival to Luffy that why he is stronger than Law or Zoro.....nah I dont buy that shit.
Everyone has different powers though.

Proof is that Kings vivre card lists him as the strongest after Kaido.

You are right about Kings advantages but King is also granted durability due to being an ancient Zoan just like Queen. There is absolutely no proof that Queen is more durable than Queen. I would also argue that King is physically stronger than Queen because everyone he attacks ends up going through structures. Queens needs the tech he has because his fruit doesn’t grant him much.

You don’t think Killer can damage Queen after the story told us he damaged Kaido? It doesn’t matter if you want to believe it or not it happened. How much damage he did is debatable but whatever he did to Kaido will hurt Queen a ton more.

That entire Hells memory is just speculation. Just like you can’t say how strong it is I can’t say how weak it is. So until it does something that warrants it being compared to Kama Sonic it’s weaker than Kama Sonic and that’s just a fact.

Sanji was only arguably Killers level when we had no feats for Killer now that Killer has feats Killer > Sanji. Killer fought Zoro, Kaido & Big Mom. Sanji hasn’t fought anyone of Zoro level (Zoro is the weakest in that group by far who is stronger than Queen who Sanji is struggling with) in order to be compared to Killer. He also doesn’t have the portrayal of being stronger than Killer. It’s a reason Killer was a Supernova and Sanji wasn’t.

So your argument is pure I like Sanji so he’s stronger with zero evidence to back it.
Zoro is the "strongest" after Luffy, that doesn't mean Zoro isn't close to Sanji, he is...
Oda made King and Queen's bounties 5% apart for a reason... Zoro and Marco both put both of them on the same level of difficulty in their descriptions, I don't know why you feel the bizarre need to downplay Queen.

King uses a gimmick sword and is a lunarian, neither King nor Queen rely entirely on their fruits as 1 dimensional fighters...

Queen literally smashed Big Mom's memory back into her, and was so powerful in his snake form that Sanji- who was on Queen's level for the entire fight got low diffed by the strength disparity.

You can't say how strong Kama Sonic is either, it did nearly nothing to Kaido after a short scream, congratulations that is Raizo level.

Sanji fought Drake, toyed with Page one without Diable jambe, and was fighting King AND Queen 2vs1 for a short period of time.
Killer didn't "fight" BM and Kaido, he took pot shots against them and stalled them, ultimately doing no damage and getting relegated to Hawkins. Fighting Queen is better portrayal than fighting Hawkins, by a large margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.