Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido literally says this

He is giving list of people who can fight him. Sky splitters ain't all that.
I mean i get you, but here Big MAMA is with him, it would not be appropriate to show her again... And oda pretty much showed that the big bitc* can fight kaido on relatively equal terms. so kaido saying only a few people can do that, big mom might be one of them, oda consider us to know this already after what he showed when they clashed... and she is here right next to him...

there is just one thing i will never understand, do zoro haters/downplayer even realize he is supposed to surpass mihawk (who is stronger than shanks) and reach yonko lvl? zoro not being captain doesn't mean he is weaker than luffy,law or kid, he is in the same league, these three are shown together because they are direct rivals for the PK title (even though we all know law is a subordinate of luffy at this point)

you can put kid above zoro i guess (which i disagree with) but if you think its anything less than extreme diff you are delusional

Queen already destroyed Sanji's bones, now he's literally letting Sanji use the RS to get more power lol.
Sanji would be done right now if Queen was seriously...
He is serious, he used a finisher move to break bones and destroy organs from CoA Masters. He just wants to see more of Germa's tech now that Sanji could just regen from the attack, so has even more power to show.

Monster Queen :finally:

I mean i get you, but here Big MAMA is with him, it would not be appropriate to show her again... And oda pretty much showed that the big bitc* can fight kaido on relatively equal terms. so kaido saying only a few people can do that, big mom might be one of them, oda consider us to know this already after what he showed when they clashed... and she is here right next to him...
Thing is I am not sure how Big Mom can do some serious damage to Big Mom like Oden and Zoro can and Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger and Xebec can presumably. I think that's why they make it to the list and big mom doesn't. Due to her lacking in offensive capability that Zoro and Oden have and by defacto even stronger swordsmen like Roger, Shanks and Mihawk.

Queen already destroyed Sanji's bones, now he's literally letting Sanji use the RS to get more power lol.
Sanji would be done right now if Queen was seriously...
Coppe, Queen is serious, Sanji isnt/cant be serious because of those modifications, just wait some chapters till Sanji regains his core and Queen will lose, its like some of you never saw an one piece fight, Sanji wins this with no problems.
Queen was lucky with that snake move cuz Sanji was not feeling ok, but this is how far Queen can go.

Coppe, Queen is serious, Sanji isnt/cant be serious because of those modifications, just wait some chapters till Sanji regains his core and Queen will lose, its like some of you never saw an one piece fight, Sanji wins this with no problems.
Queen was lucky with that snake move cuz Sanji was not feeling ok, but this is how far Queen can go.
Queen is asking so much for the suit, that Sanji will clap him without it

Queen has yet to feel Sanji's attack power after the Exokesleton, and his strongest moves

Can't wait for Anti Manner Kick Course :steef:

You could also say that Boro Breath, Kaifu and so on were easily dealt by R5 :kayneshrug:

Fulgora is the most impressive elemental attack seen so far, while Ragnarok is the most impressive physical attack seen so far
You could make an argument that Kaido is the strongest at the end of the day, imo he would win after an extreme diff fight (kinda like Akainu vs Aokiji) but Kaido >> Linlin? No way in this world.
don’t bother respond this guy Monaterkadio guy. He always make excuse why kadio or big mom can‘t even serious damage like ripping arm off even it happen off guard. Killer did serious damage hawkin guy.
people say big mom and Kidd did staring contest. Turn out Kidd tough out big mom attacks like nothin. It the killer and Hawkins are help big mom but it fail badly. No serious damage happen to Kidd. Kuzan rip jonz arm off with ice touch or ice grab. Akainu put ace in hole and ripe whitebeard head into 1/3 or 1/2 whitebeard head. I don’t remember big mom or kadio cause serious damage to allies.

kadio title is just people say. One piece is always tell us why you should not believe people hype or saying like sky island don’t exists. Even feats matter, oda will portray the fight will be extreme high diff for top tiers people.
btw Akainu iis only top tier won match against top tier in fair match.

I would not to be surprised when kidd and killer fight admiral and people will downplay admirals like crazy.
stay strong Kidd fan.

btw I am Akainu hardcore fanboy and secondly zoro fan (don’t care about zoro vs sanji debate) I care about yonko vs admirals debate.

Thing is I am not sure how Big Mom can do some serious damage to Big Mom like Oden and Zoro can and Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger and Xebec can presumably. I think that's why they make it to the list and big mom doesn't. Due to her lacking in offensive capability that Zoro and Oden have and by defacto even stronger swordsmen like Roger, Shanks and Mihawk.
Yes probably, but her defense is pretty much as strong as if not better than kaido LMAO, they were both hyped with their defense (big mom since childhood). Big mom has also no scars... she is one of a kind like they said in her flashback, a freak...
She was able to one shot Gear 4 boundman luffy in WCI, just like kaido's thunder bagua. Idk bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.