Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still I think Kaido's portrayal is that of literal invincibility, men wants to die but no one can kill him. Big Mom is very durable, maybe 2nd or third most durable character but still Kadio is on a different level my man.

I think Ashura and Togen Totsuka would kill Big Mom or at least K.O her
Post automatically merged:

Didn't we have the SFX? @Fenaker is good at that idk I am just going with flow.
I don't think asura (at this stage of the series) can K.O big mom, but i do thing it would made her kneel and hurt more than what it did to kaido

I have no clue what kid or killer will fight. Gorsei guys ? Or help luffy to fight akainu. Oda will troll yonko fans by making Kidd ,killer, law, barrie guy, ancient weapon, Yamat, and luffy to just fight Akainu. Admirals are world nobles bodyguard. Another reason is ace death but it is nothing do with Kidd and killer stuff. Zoro will fight one vs one on kizaru guy. And oda will make extremely high diff fight.
I think that Kidd will fight Kong tbh and that Killer will go for the best assassin of CP0
I have also a gut feeling that this Gorosei is a warmup for Killer

So...he shot himself...because that's what he wanted?

How much copium have you ingested?
He did that on mistake, it was a simple gag related to how complex and crazy of a Cyborg Queen is, and it made any difference in the actual fight, even Queen said that he was done with his attack and Sanji was completely wrecked, without the Exokeskeleton Sanji probably wouldn't even be able to fight anymore, despite the fact that he was feeling handicapped before that

I don't think asura (at this stage of the series) can K.O big mom, but i do thing it would made her kneel and hurt more than what it did to kaido
Well as I broke down, Ashura did just as much if not more than Oden, here is my break down of all the events.
Well here is what I saw
Zoro was nerfed
When Zoro attacked Kaido massive splatter of blood, much higher than Kaido's own body.

When Oden attacked Kaido much smaller splatter, meaning less blood is lost

Next page Kaido's wound is still leaking and Kaido has to hold it tight to nurse it.

And deeper wound cause more blood than shallower wounds.

Not nearly as much leaking blood, wound is basically about to close just a page later

And Kaido doesn't even have to hold his wound to reduce bleeding.

Kaido had a generic comical white eyes reaction when Oden cut him. Same reaction that he had with Killer and Zoro's tatsumaki and very tiny amount of internal bleeding.

Kaido had a much more serious reaction of him and had a lot more internal blood. So much pain he shuts his eyes close. Like when you are hurt so much you can't even scream or cry for a moment.

Then screams like a banshee after pain reduces a little bit

Next thing he is trembling and shivering

and even more

Panels later and blood is still leaking and btw much longer cut from zoro while two smaller cuts from Oden. So big that even even opened a side of Oden's own wound. So Zoro opened Oden's wound something combined attack form scabbards couldn't do and he gave him another scar on top.

And then dude is huffing and puffing after recovering

No huffing from Kaido even a second later lmao. No shivering trembling either

Now as far as portrayal is concerned Oden was the very first samurai that did real damage to Kaido hence why when Scabbards failed to open up his scar he called them trash and said there will never be samurai like Oden.

The whole big deal was made about the scar, Zoro scarred him and Kaido himself acknowledges. Then right after Zoro scars him he says if Zoro joined him he could have taken over the world with him

Whether or not he is including Law in that is debatable but the trigger of that statement is scar on Kaido. Nothing Law did ever impressed Kaido and Kaido could have easily said "You guys".

Even in the panel the focus is on Zoro and Kaido, Law is barely even there when Kaido makes that statement.

So now I want you to tell me exactly what Oden did that makes his feat better than Zoro's? Zoro did it nerfed and to Kaido's face blitzing him while
a)Kaido is in his absolute prime
b)Kaido is looking at Zoro and attack mode not a cheap shot like Oden
c)Kaido is in his hybrid form, the strongest form.

Oden wankers give me something reasonable to wank ya'll boy.

He did that on mistake, it was a simple gag related to how complex and crazy of a Cyborg Queen is, and it made any difference in the actual fight, even Queen said that he was done with his attack and Sanji was completely wrecked, without the Exokeskeleton he probably wouldn't even fight anymore, despite the fact that he was feeling handicapped before that
Mistakes like that make him incompetent. King is a better fighter, he's faster and has greater AP.

King > Queen > Jack

Hawkins is still involved in two major plot points, his card that give an Allie a power up, and the mysterious character he predicted to have 1% survival rate

his defeat here just support all these victories are fake outs if anything

also his strength is based on luck and the type of cards he pulls, he's definitely still relevant , Killer on the other hand probably will die here
Honestly the 1 percent plot point can be solved next chapter by Hawkins saying who it is.

Sanji's facial expression is not so convincing, he looks like at least aware of the dangers Queen would pose.

Last day I claimed how Queen had kinda shocked him probably, maybe I was right. 🤔
Sanji looks like queens honestly the last thing on his mind.

Queen is a monster, that surprise snake attack caught everyone off guard even marco... And if you get caught, you're probably really badly hurt or even dead if you aren't kaido or big mom. 1.32 bill for a reason i guess
He would have probably ended up killing Sanji if it wasn't for the shooting stunt. 🧐

Your only counter is “stop it”? Literally nothing suggests her skull cracked
Yeah I think that's an exaggeration. Big Mom is the most durable being in the verse perhaps. Queen's Brachio Bomber is neat but realistically it barely dealt damage at best...

Is it really necessary to debate who is stronger king or queen. Everybody knows it’s king. He is the first commander queen is the second.
As characters go I like queen way better. He is fun and just plain weird and an idiot. A gag character but I’ve always liked them. King is boring and his only purpose so far is to give Zoro and opponent.

He would have probably ended up killing Sanji if it wasn't for the shooting stunt. 🧐

Yeah I think that's an exaggeration. Big Mom is the most durable being in the verse perhaps. Queen's Brachio Bomber is neat but realistically it barely dealt damage at best...
Queen said the attack was done on Sanji, i don't think Sanji would be killed, he would just be completely wrecked and unable to fight, basicly defeated. Him shooting himself was completely irrelevant, dude is ignoring every single damage he gets, even Big Mom couldn't knock out him.

Place Cracker, Doflamingo, Katakuri or Jack to tank these, they get wrecked. King and Queen are really worth being in the 1.3~1.4Bi ballpark

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I kind of doubt that, his clash with king showed that his haki is able to keep up with his

He clearly improved when it comes to armement
king didn't use his haki just his physical force and he defeated easly

Is it really necessary to debate who is stronger king or queen. Everybody knows it’s king. He is the first commander queen is the second.
As characters go I like queen way better. He is fun and just plain weird and an idiot. A gag character but I’ve always liked them. King is boring and his only purpose so far is to give Zoro and opponent.
and he is one of the last lunaris who are very important in one piece history

No
IMO, she'll be defeated her, will lose her status, her crew will split too or even ammutinate after the defeat.
She'll possibly be back in Elbaf to close her plot with the Giants and with Mother Caramel but she won't be there as an enemy/matchup, that's what most people fail to understand.
After that, she'll probably be reclused in her O-Lin personality, won't be a factor/menace in the pirate world anymore.
Ok, that makes sense. :cheers:

Yes but the lunarien part hadn’t been explained yet. That’s why I said so far. As for haki we actually haven’t seen sanji use CoA yet but it is definitely strong and don’t forget that haki improves the most under the pressure of fights and in dangerous situations. Training helps but that is just a Part of it.

He did, there was even the black sparkle effect

And no he didn't overpower him with his kicks

Even chrono didnt want to wank sanji running away:josad:
Man, my theory about you being a tsundere for sanji seem more and more accurate

This isn't even a sanji chapter

Luffys durability and endurance is not insane he was one shot by normal CoC less thunder bagua
Everytime Kaido used Thunderbugua, it had CoC. Even in 923, it had CoC. This is why Luffy CoC was activated, to combat Kaido's CoC attack.

It happened as well in 1009, with kaido even mentioning Luffy's defaint eyes again.

This means you cannot put Luffy down quicly without CoC full power named attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.