Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but that mean people like Kidd and Zoro are limited to "When they will find out the line about coating urself with CoC like with CoA".

Which is sadly the case and oda is autist per usual.

Even with Luffy I believe it wasnt anything special he was just "Oh you need to use it like CoA okay".
Pointless to compare with Luffy, because Luffy was just 1 step away from matching the Yonko. People just underestimated him.

Even without aCoC, Kaido started comparing him with Roger, WB & co

He was clearly even stronger than Yamato, since his ACoA >>> her CoC.

Yamato will never reach Luffy's level right now. Not even EOS. I'm not even sure if Zoro will reach it, since End of Wano Luffy will probably ~ Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Pointless to compare with Luffy, because Luffy was just 1 step away from matching the Yonko. People just underestimated him.

Even without aCoC, Kaido started comparing him with Roger, WB & co

He was clearly even stronger than Yamato, since his ACoA >>> her CoC.

Yamato will never reach Luffy's level right now. Not even EOS. I'm not even sure if Zoro will reach it, since End of Wano Luffy will probably ~ Kaido.
if Luffy = Kaido EoW its just pointless to write One Piece anymore. There is no level above that. Only possible people to reach that are BB and before it was probably Xebec.

if Luffy = Kaido EoW its just pointless to write One Piece anymore. There is no level above that. Only possible people to reach that are BB and before it was probably Xebec.
Yeah, it will be Blackbeard, clearly. He still hasn't eaten a Zooan. Only Logia/Paramecia.

Luffy/BB will surpass Roger/WB.

People really think Sanji's not going to get CoC :milaugh:

He is the only one there with royal blood. He's probably the descendant of some ancient King. After SHs disband, he'll be the new Germa leader.
he is absolutely getting one. maybe end of series but he is getting one.
not because of the royal bloodline, but because he is one of the wings

You know this is a mickey mouse power scaling when bitch who was imprisoned her whole life magically knows advCoC.
Luffy got the gist from getting smacked once or maybe twice, if a CoC user that spent decades getting smacked by Kaido didn't have it I'm pretty sure you would be angrier.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Too many people being bias and voting Sanji just because they like him more. It is what it is :jordanmf:
It's called butthurt.

Killer maybe not strength wise but logically he is RHM to Kidd. Salty Lanji boys mad because Sanji aint even 2nd in his crew.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy got the gist from getting smacked once or maybe twice, if a CoC user that spent decades getting smacked by Kaido didn't have it I'm pretty sure you would be angrier.
Nah this makes no sense at all.

and Luffy learned it after tanking Ragnarok to the balls xDD

It's called butthurt.

Killer maybe not strength wise but logically he is RHM to Kidd. Salty Lanji boys mad because Sanji aint even 2nd in his crew.
You're just showing why Sanji should be winning

You could literally make a poll with Sanji vs every single Scabbards that fought Kaido, and give the Scabbards the victory by the exact same reasons you want to give to Killer
:milaugh:

The same Scabbards who got washed by King and Queen during Oden's flashback, and don't even think about fighting them again.

I love the idea that Zoro beating King and Sanji beating Queen with similar difficulties and both getting their respective power ups means shit
:kobeha:

Yamato neg diffs Sanji, but Zoro>Yamato somehow

Zoro randomized Killer 2vs1, but Killer>Sanji obviously

Zoro>Kid, but Kid>>>Sanji clearly.

King>>>>>>>Abysm>>>>>Queen also, obviously

Both called Wings of the PK and "Stars" by Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander, but also means dogshit

It isn't even about logic or portrayal anymore, nothing makes sense :kawak:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You're just showing why Sanji should be winning

You could literally make a poll with Sanji vs every single Scabbards that fought Kaido, and give the Scabbards the victory by the exact same reasons you want to give to Killer
:milaugh:

The same Scabbards who got washed by King and Queen during Oden's flashback

I love the idea that Zoro beating King and Sanji beating Queen with similar difficulties and both getting their respective power ups means shit
:kobeha:

Yamato neg diffs Sanji, but Zoro>Yamato somehow

Zoro randomized Killer 2vs1, but Killer>Sanji obviously

Zoro>Kid, but Kid>>>Sanji clearly.

King>>>>>>>Abysm>>>>>Queen also, obviously

Both called Wings of the PK and "Stars" by Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander, but also means dogshit

It isn't even about logic or portrayal anymore, nothing makes sense :kawak:
Wings of PK - said by Robin/

Who the fuck is Robin to power scale characters:rolaugh:

Wings refers to people improtant to Luffy the most. Not power wise.

Sanji is not a challenge for Zoro.

Yamato vs Sanji? Well what Sanji actually has to harm Yamato?

She was walking thru fucking Mera flames:lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.