Not open for further replies.
I think next chapter will be:
*Yamato vs Orochi and Kanjuro!
*Momo stalls Onigashima's landing!
*Xdrake beats Appo and numbers!
*Raizo vs Fuku final round!
*Sanji vs Queen final round!
*Zoro vs King final round!
*CP0 and BMP arrive at the battle field!
*Chaos ensues:straw hats try to protect Robin and BMP try to get to BM and Peros!

Duffy and kat make their materials using their fruit. Kidd cannot. Thus kidds awakening was never going to be to create metal since kat can already make moochi and Duffy can already make string. So their awakening make sense
what I am saying is that kaido has not yet played the awakening card, it is in the logic of the shonen genre so the best is yet to come we will see his full power in the final phase of his fight against luffy
same for big mom

Reality: Naruto's biggest arcs are about him training Rasengan, Sage Mode, FRS and to control Kurama. None were stupid.

People forget these facts, the only ridiculous asspulls are from Hagoromo in final War

The biggest asspull is this CoC shit that Luffy mastered in 1 hour
Yeah you are clueless. All he did was add coc coating since he knew ryou already… re read 1010 bro it gets explained lmao

No it’s spelling it out that they are stronger than Zoro. Open your eyes fanboy. Zoro isn’t stronger than Big Mom. LOL
How can you possibly call me a fanboy and then say someone as pathetic as this and someone equally as pathetic are equal as the man that this man is being this pathetic for?

Have you not seen roof top and how pathetic Law and Kidd were?

And I genuinely think its insulting to Oda the author himself to go against his intent and argue for Big Mom > Zoro.
Can you give me one logical argument for how Big Mom doesn't get blitzed and one shot by Ashura Zoro?

Do you think Zoro and King couldn't defeat Big Mom?
Nope I don’t think they can at all. You are trying to give Kidd and Laws future achievement/feats to Zoro and King. Stop being so pathetic please.

Kidd already had portrayal and matchup advantage over Zoro, now with this awakening and his recent tanking feats he’s pushing Zoro’s shit in. Get over it.

Bruh you sound so pathetic right now. Just accept that Zoro is the 4th strongest SN
Man you are such a dickhead I have been nice to you and just letting you know my honest opinion.
Give me a logical reason to why Big Mom can push Zoro past high diff before I accept Zoro as weaker than her.

Tell me fan boy wanker dick rider how can Big Mom stack up to Ashura Zoro when her superior was nearly killed by nerfed Ashura?

Luffy trained adv CoA, not CoC. It was an asspull and get on with life my dear. Don't discuss this shit.
No it wasn’t? Re read 1010 you idiot?

Adv Coa made it easier for luffy to grasp Adv Coc. It’s already stated in the story that Adv Coc is just an application of what he trained for. The only difference is, he is using his king’s haki, how is that not clear?

You say it’s an asspull but it’s explained lmao cry loser

Adv Coa made it easier for luffy to grasp Adv Coc. It’s already stated in the story that Adv Coc is just an application of what he trained for. The only difference is, he is using his king’s haki, how is that not clear?

keep ignoring though clueless idiot

You say it’s an asspull but it’s explain lmao cry loser

keep ignoring though clueless idiot
look at the boy's text :gonope:

Man you are such a dickhead I have been nice to you and just letting you know my honest opinion.
Give me a logical reason to why Big Mom can push Zoro past high diff before I accept Zoro as weaker than her.

Tell me fan boy wanker dick rider how can Big Mom stack up to Ashura Zoro when her superior was nearly killed by nerfed Ashura?
Hakai is only twice as strong as Ikoku, and Zoro could only withstand that shit for one second, with him still almost dying in the process. Ikoku would do serious damage to Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.