Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Apoo and Drake discuss about to create an alliance, they are with Numbers 1, 2 and 3
Fucking know it,call this shit last week and Oda letting Sanji running around was already weird. The theory with Apoo+Drake vs Queen really going to happen, ofc only until Sanji comeback!!

- Law and Kid “awakened” their abilites, but they only can use them as their last resort.
- Law can attack Big Mom from inside her body and Kid turns Big Mom into a giant magnet.
More stuff on this probably later but yeah Kid and Law are op, they are really something else.

Law awakening is more, you guys nees to wait to see more Law greatness.

They train their awakening during wano kuni.
@Geo , @sanjikun
:cheers:

More explains in later summary, greats to @Trafalgar_D_Law and @Natalija , your boy going showing crazy stuff.

And @Pantheos , @rerere , @Lukegranders and @ReggieZoldyck21 .
Kid did amazing job too thought thus is not his chapter. Chapter 1031 going be a chapter for Kid!!!

Some of the Zoro fans on here are just crazy man. These dudes truly believe that Zoro and King are on Big Moms level. I’m done lol
Man you sound like a fucking cult follower crying and bitching and moaning when slapped with scientific facts.
I literally ask for you one logical reason, one viable evidence suggesting Big Mom can stand up to Zoro's Ashura and you cry bitch and moan about Zoro fans.

This is your pathetic Law and Kidd shitting themselves when Luffy and Zoro were flexing them in their presence and now all of a sudden these donkeys are same level as Zoro?

You guys have no fucking life.
How about instead of dickriding these fictional characters with your dear life spend this time getting a job, buying a car, having a girlfriend losing your viriginity.

@playa4321 remember when we said Apoo and Drake will help Sanji :arnoling: it might happen Queen tried to kill them
Literally call this last week. I believe in this Apoo betray Queen theory since years and back then the theory was gold. With Sanji running away, Drake and Apoo get there showtime and fighting off Queen, but ofc losing it. Then Sanji arriving.
@Sentinel seems like my theory becaming true :)

Man you sound like a fucking cult follower crying and bitching and moaning when slapped with scientific facts.
I literally ask for you one logical reason, one viable evidence suggesting Big Mom can stand up to Zoro's Ashura and you cry bitch and moan about Zoro fans.

This is your pathetic Law and Kidd shitting themselves when Luffy and Zoro were flexing them in their presence and now all of a sudden these donkeys are same level as Zoro?

How about instead of dickriding these fictional characters with your dear life spend this time getting a job, buying a car, having a girlfriend losing your viriginity.
Cry some more pls :gokulaugh:

@Paperchampion23 What do you suppose is going on with Number 6? This is throwing me for a loop.

Maybe it has a successful SMILE, and fights Usopp while Chopper fights the other 3?

Maybe Oda just forgot that he hadn’t utilized Number 6 yet?

Maybe he got taken out off screen? We did see, a long time ago, a silhouette of a so far unseen Number, and it was preparing to face the fodder army

Bro it’s simple math. For Hakai, BM swings her sword the exact same way she does to perform Ikoku, and Kaido provided the same AP as she did (presumably he was using Thunderous Arrow). Ikoku + Ikoku = 2 Ikoku. Not Ikoku + Ikoku = 100 Ikoku
That's not how it works
The combined strength is used to produce much bigger shockwave, Kaido and Big Mom were surprised even one of the 5 supernovas survived same Kaido who knows Luffy can survive Thunder bagua no problem.
What does exact same method have to do with strength, its a generic way to swing, its the amount of strength put into swing.

This is what Ikokou looks like

And this is what Hakai

You seriously telling me Ikoku looks half as strong as Hakai? Wanker if Hakai was launched inside skull, it can wipe out 20 of those skulls.

Talk about being intellectually dishonest.

@playa4321
I wouldn't jump to the Apoo and X Drake vs Queen hype yet, remember that Apoo is known to be a backstabber. So for all we know Apoo might end up backstabbing X Drake, or maybe X Drake knows this and is planning to backstab him first.

There might be a scenario where Apoo and X Drake are about to fight Queen, only for Apoo to attack X Drake instead.

All I'm saying is don't put all your trust in Apoo.

the only thing I agree about is going out to work and earning money. Now living to get a girlfriend is a sucker thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.