Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what irony?
I never make wild cult claims like religious fanatics.
My approach to all of my arguments is backed up by viable evidence and I give all my opponents a chance to disprove anything I say and then cult wankers like you with no ability to have original thought and obsessed with cartoons start screaming wanker wanker like true fantics.
You’re calling people “sub human virgins” over fictional characters and then in the next sentence you say some shit like “Get a life and stop taking fictional characters so seriously”. Look in the mirror my man lol

Big Mom will be all fucked up at the end of the chapter and the fight will be off screen, and we'll have the remaining garbage fodders to end fights, after proceed for Queen vs Sanji and Zoro and King, and then we'll back to Big Mom and his defeat.

BIG MOM TAKING THE BIG "L" FINALLY

Agree ofc it can be different as my thought been said. But with Drake and Apoo open probably a alliance my thought about them attacking Queen could really happen.
Apoo is known for backstabbing I agree, but he is pretty mad at Queen for all the stuffs and Drake had also a plot around Queen early in the raid. I can see both getting a chapter where they fight Queen and end getting defeated by him.
Queen defeating both of them would be a great hype moment for him but I'm still doubtful that will happen.

Even though Apoo is mad at Queen, but at the same time Apoo probably knows that if somehow Kaido wins and defeats everyone then he would want to be on their side because if he is seen as a traitor and Kaido's side wins then he will be killed.

Whether Queen defeats Apoo or not, I do still believe that Apoo will get defeated.

The combined power of Kaido and Big Mom at their very maximum created a beam 1000s of times stronger than their individual strength. It takes more than just raw power, technique and fictional magic goes into it. Since when does world of One Piece follow Law of thermodynamics when every single Law of gravity is defied, when universal speed limit speed of light is casually reached, when gravity is manipulated. Its a fictional world and you need to be intellectually honest for once, Big Mom is simply shit.
Detonated? Wtf are you on about? Is it a bomb?
No one is light speed in One Piece, except for Kizaru in a few instances

Talking about Kid and Law awakening, it kinda proof that awakening cost lot or stamina. Meaning a character can't spamm it like he want to do. Doffy use his awakening around 30mins, it make sense why Doffy hold himself back to not use it until he was in danger. Awakening take lot of stamina.

And Kata spamm awakening over 6-8hours!!!
Can you imagine how much stamina it take from him? Stamina getting weaken>less endurance,Katakuri was really a beast.

Law and Kid awakening seems different then Doffy and Kata Awakening thought, make sense since there paramecia are different.

And at the end of the day BM still one-shots Zoro with Ikkoku :milaugh:
Man Idk how old you are but this game of cat and mouse is really boring to me and quite frankly a waste of time as neither Big mom nor Zoro is true and I have better things to do in life and I certainly hope so do you.

I just honestly think Zoro is stronger than Big Mom and lets leave it at that, if you don't see it that way that's your interpretation of One Piece and I just disagree with it.

It's about the amount of effort they put in. Hakai is literally island wiper while Ikoku at best is multi-city level or something. I understand you wanna downplay the feat for whatever reasons, but there is a limit to how bad your downplay can get.
Ikkoku though is literally just BM’s pure strength. We probably haven’t seen her best Ikkoku yet

Status
Not open for further replies.