Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agree bro, can't wait for King awakening, going be beastly...

About Katakuri yeah duo him beeing similar like a logia he can use it better but I still think that awakening in general take lot of stamina, apply to every class like Para/logia or zoan.

Thought the same about Akainu and Aokiji, I think they had beastly awakenend powers!! And could used it for straight 10days.
This almost confirms Kaido will be awakened lol. Idk about King and Queen though, maybe Oda gives them that as well. They are already really strong for their ranks respectively without it.

I'm more convinced that Oda's going to pull a "betrayal" motif with Apoo. He betrayed Kid, Killer and Hawkins to coerce them to join Kaido. I can definitely see a parallel where Drake just completely does not fall for that shit and takes out Apoo. I can also see Chopper as potential payoff for this whole baby grandpa thing, finally using another Rumble to get another form where he just curbstomps the 3 Numbers. And in that way Chopper gets his real growth this arc.

Nope I don’t think they can at all. You are trying to give Kidd and Laws future achievement/feats to Zoro and King. Stop being so pathetic please.

Kidd already had portrayal and matchup advantage over Zoro, now with this awakening and his recent tanking feats he’s pushing Zoro’s shit in. Get over it.
Pathetic? No, what's pathetic is how much you and others have downplayed Zoro's strength while wanking Kid and claiming he's stronger than Zoro. Every single time that claim is proven wrong someone moves the goal post. Its been that way since beginning of the war.

First it was Kid is stronger than Zoro because he's a SN captain.
- then Zoro won't make it to the rooftop and face Kaido
- then Zoro is placed with Killer
- then blocking Hakai isn't very impressive.

Now, Kid fighting Big Mom with Law while Zoro fighting King equals to Kid being stronger than Zoro because 2v1 somehow also equals to 1v1. The reason Kid and Law are working together is because they aren't strong enough to defeat Big Mom in a 1v1. They aren't even strong enough to beat King. That's the reason Zoro is facing him solo.

Zoro and King have greater feats, hype, and portrayal then Kid. I do believe they can beat Big Mom together since they are stronger than Kid and Law. Zoro has attacks that shock and scares Big Mom. Zoro can cut and scare Kaido whose body is hyped up as being stronger than Big Mom. Big Mom and her crew failed to stop King by himself.

Oh yes, the famous match advantage claim. Still want to claim that yet overlook the fact haki counters DF power. Maybe Awakening might push him to rooftop feat Zoro level. We still haven't seen current Zoro true strength.

cause Zoro don't have Big Mom durability and powers lmao. Zoro struggles to King right now
Lol relax …

Law, Kidd, & Killer admitted defeat when they went for Big Mom since Kaido was too much.

Besides hax those three weren’t doing anything to Kaido this literally separated Luffy & Zoro as the leading two of the next generation.

Still excited to see what Law & Kidd do though.

Seeing as this is Law’s and Kid’s last resort, I think this will hardly be enough to take down BM for good but Law’s awakening sounds as OP as CoC infusion, probably ranking among the most devastating moves up there with top tiers if he puts his all into it

I can buy that doing some real permanent damage to BM
Fr, I love and fuck with law so much. He can be the only top tier without coc, it diversifies the power dynamics. Post-timeskip it was all about haki, the devil fruits are still what makes one piece battles so interesting.

So kid's and Law's are the first different awakenings we have seen. They can already use their powers on their surroundings and so the next step for kid was applying it on human beings. But what about law? Why is it awakening to atack from the inside?
It's like a surgery directly inside the body without the need to cut it, so I guess he can create a Room inside BM. It's op as hell but I'm glad Paramecia Awakening isn't only about transforming the environment, it would have been lame.

Lol relax …

Law, Kidd, & Killer admitted defeat when they went for Big Mom since Kaido was too much.

Besides hax those three weren’t doing anything to Kaido this literally separated Luffy & Zoro as the leading two of the next generation.

Still excited to see what Law & Kidd do though.
Kid let Luffy for Kaido lmao. Kid fight another Yonko when zoro fight a Commander right now
the Portrayal is clear

Status
Not open for further replies.