Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They are contradictory to each other. Zoro acknowledges King isnt a swordsman but all around and that he may do the same, then gets angry when King does something that is totally in line with his fighting style
He said he is fine with going outside of necessary sword forms and styles - as in using punches, kicks, sword breakers - and that he'd do the same.

In the second line, he asks King to show him more respect than to just try to win by throwing him out of the ring.

Being fine with fighting while not conforming to styles and forms does not make cheap shots like what King tried to pull ok lol. That's one of the reason why King is my favourite though XD.

Well atleast they were out of arc and their role was done without interfering with the momentum and flow. Now bringing back Kanjuro holds no importance and straightaway disrespect to the fans and the Kinemon Kanjuro moment. Shitfuck it is.
Trying to defend pre-timeskip Hackda's garbage writing? The kid and Igaram were the ones who stopped the rebellion by exposing the plan. Garbage pre-timeskip author revived a kid (who was killed by Mr. 1) to end the conflict.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well at least for Law, I always thought he could win because Marco has shit haki feats. He basically relies entirely on his devil fruit. We saw that against king, he got his wing cut off.

That could work for other characters but agianst Law, having bad haki means you get separated limb from limb.
Law's just as DF reliant as Marco, if not worse than him. Take their DG's away, Marco bitch slaps Law into oblivion. Also, Pineapple-man is like one of the worst possible march ups Law could ask for. Others need to reattach their severed body parts if they're cut by Law, but Marco can simply regenerate them. Internal damage ain't so helpful either. Marco's real weakness is actually Haki, which is the reason why King's able to damage him. Besides, Law won't even be landing that many hits on Marco given how fast he is.

having bad haki means you get separated limb from limb
Doffy wasn't a great Haki user.

One piece is garbage :”)
Not really what I was going for with that comment lol.

Death and consequences do not make for a good story. If you are reading this series for GoT level of tension, then don't read it.

This series 100x more like LoTR, and not one actual major character dies in that series save for Boromir, who's entire relevance is just replaced with his brother in the end

I don't think anyone ever said they can't ever be above this Luffy's subordinate that you spoke of. They were indeed way below him before their power ups, and we don't even know if these new found powers would even make them surpass him.
Both halves of this sentence serves as a cocktail of fanboy lunacy each. They have never, ever been weaker than Zoro, and these “new found powers” only widen the gap.

X drake literally the most pathetic SN in all of Wano and OP right now :milaugh:

Dude couldnt even beat half dead Apoo and had to form an alliance with him just to survive

X drake the alliance matchmaker when he’s about to lose

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Cope. Just pray that Kid isn’t Admiral level
Kid has just awakened his fruit.
Akainu and Aokiji were able to change entire Islands permanently using what seems like their awakenings. Katakuri, who has awakened his fruit for god knows how long, couldn't do shit like what the Admirals did.

I know you have a hate boner for Admirals and love to downplay them but stop blatantly lying lmfao

If Jack does, the rest (or some) should. WsW and Sasaki have unfinished plotlines. Jack (unfortunately) has no loose ends.
Jack is an All Star though, so he’s more likely to have access to it, and unlike WsW and Sasaki, Jack didn’t get a proper fight. I don’t think that those two have unfinished plotlines anyways. WsW was only supposed to tease Nika, not give a thorough explanation on him. Sasaki didn’t really have any plotlines. He was just there to give Franky fight, unless you think the Denjiro grudge is a serious subplot that will lead somewhere.

Btw when was the last time Denjiro appeared? I wonder if Oda will reintroduce him 20 chapters later as a reference to his 20 years of hiding

The only way to repel or to attract a magnet is with the opposite magnet. Even if his devil makes a person a magnet the only way in which he can attract or repel someone is if he himself is the opposing magnet. Ontop of that seems as though he has to touch physical to make it work
Kid can do that tho, he can create magnetic fields. By turning someone into a magnet, they are now subject to his powers.

Kid has just awakened his fruit.
Akainu and Aokiji were able to change entire Islands permanently using what seems like their awakenings. Katakuri, who has awakened his fruit for god knows how long, couldn't do shit like what the Admirals did.

I know you have a hate boner for Admirals and love to downplay them but stop blatantly lying lmfao
It took them 10 days to do so

Final wano fight
New gear 4th Luffy vs kaido awakening form
Kidd and law awakening vs BM awakening
Zoro black blade vs king
Sanji germa dna vs queen
Raizo vs fukurokuju
Hyori vs orochi
And at the end kanjuro kill all wano SH and beast pirate :josad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.