Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

Clairvoyant
The entire "Sanji bented King's beak" argument is flawed af. If Sanji has enough power in his grip strength to deform King's beak, he'd also have break freed from said attack - which was not the case.
And even in that case, either both the upper beak and the lower beak should bend downwards or upwards.

But somehow just one beak would bend and King wouldn't utter a single word about it till now.

It hurts that Sanji is mid tier again,But whatever nice characterisation for him,He might not be as cool and as Strong as Stealth Black But it’s that beautiful moment what makes Sanji human.
RIP the Raid Suit,It was good while it lasted Doesnt matter if it’s gone at the price of making Sanji mid.

What’s done is done
Post automatically merged:

Literally me right now

Peroroncino

Alwaystownman.
It hurts that Sanji is mid tier again,But whatever nice characterisation for him,He might not be as cool and as Strong as Stealth Black But it’s that beautiful moment what makes Sanji human.
RIP the Raid Suit,It was good while it lasted Doesnt matter if it’s gone at the price of making Sanji mid.

What’s done is done
Post automatically merged:

Literally me right now
Sanji has invis without it he doesnt need that garbage

The entire "Sanji bented King's beak" argument is flawed af. If Sanji has enough power in his grip strength to deform King's beak, he'd also have break freed from said attack - which was not the case.
The "bent beak" meme or "theory" is not about Sanji bending it with his hands wtf.
Is King bending his beak by not being able to pierce Sanji. Like if you try to break a steel door with a punch, your wrist will break.

Why the fuck are these Zoro fanboys so toxic? The forum would be a much better place without them around. All they do in EVERY post is wank Zoro while shitting on other characters. It is like their brain is unable to process anything other than zoro zoro zoro zoro and trashing on everything else while reading one of the best current shounen manga.

Grow the fuck up kids.

Because Sanji is a chad who doesn't need to fight using hands much less swords unlike Zoro who needs THREE of them to even be worth a damn.
Swift diff

Sanji is high tier lol, wtf.

lmao did this guy compare zoro with Luffy? fucking hell reading 2 pieces

halfdead zoro clashed with Fresh kaido 1v1 and Leaved a scar that whole Verse Not capable to do including EOS Luffy

Current Luffy fucking struggling to land a Single 1 fucking hit on Weakened, wounded, exhasuted kaido meanwhile Zoro did that while halfdead
imaging if zoro were fresh lmao RIP kaido

Gap is fucking massive between Zoro and Luffy
Zoro leagues above luffy. zoro more like Mid diff current luffy at worst. not even need asura let be honest

Killer = Current Luffy that cant leave a single fucking scartch on kaido

tag me when Luffy made Kaido huffing and Trembling like halfdead zoro did while having broken bones and 1HP
then i will Put Halfdead Zoro at the Roof => Current Luffy
Jesus...

Read the fucking real manga, not the edited version were Zoro is all that matters dude ! He and Killer were panting like crazis on the roof, while the captains were all fine. Yeah, he tanked one super atatck... for two seconds and almost died because of it. And he scarred Kaido, thanks to Oden's haki still being in Enma/Enma being an abnormal blade.

I swear, you Zoro fanatics are the main reason I can't stand discussing OP anymore. You understand shit and spout the worst bullshit ever and refute evidence when it's presented.

Do you notice the "huff" happening only near Zoro and Killer or even in their sentences ? The little ball of breath near Zoro ? He and Killer, as Vice-Captains, are far weaker than their Captains. That's why he's dealing with King - and it isn't a no match yet, in spite of his broken power-up sword - while the Captains are dealing with the Emperors.

Luffy >>> Zoro > Sanji

As simple as that, with ample evidence since at the very least Enies Lobby.

Law's got his arm chopped off by a weaker character than King couldn't cut through Sanji's RS.
If you are even doubting Sanji being more durable than Law, you shouldnt bother replying to me.
King's diving beak missile is impressive and Zoro just negged it.
The reason why you are crying is because it could mean that Zoro could do similar to Kaido's aCoC TB as well.
Law took attacks far stronger than the one which cut his arm from a far weaker character. Try to understand that endurance =/= durability.
Please, please try to understand that toughness does not necessarily mean that your durability is better in general, especially not in fiction. Is Sanji's durability better than Akainu who managed to take 2 enraged quake punches?
It is impressive but not as impressive as Kaido's AdCOC. Let's face it, Zoro blocked far stronger attacks. It's an impressive feat but it's not Zoro's best blocking feat.
Another wrong conclusion, don't twist words to my mouth.

Sanji is Mid to low tier if we’re being Honest,Sanji was a high tier with the Raid suit. Luffy Zoro Kid Law and killer are top tiers a level above high tier and two levels above the likes of Sanji Jinbei etc.
Lmfao what are you smoking.
Sanji was fightning Queen on equal grounds until he started to have the transformation and his body started to not move properly.
With the suit he just said the will be able to "dismember easily this beast" -> that's a top tier basically.
And Zoro aint no shit top tier haha, the fuck are you reading. You just saw how BM put the trio of Captains above all and no Zoro mentioned at all.

CLOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.