Fuga reacting to Yamato... Is it really Ushimaru?
Big Mom powering up means that Kaido could have a power up left in his sleeve as well?
Did Sanjino just use invisibility without suit?
- BM's powerup design is simply amazing. She should be like this most of the time. Not Olin. Not Mama Mode. Not Wedding Cake. Not Oshiruko. Oda, you should be ashamed of yourself for not making this flaming-eye BM as the consistent BM personality. So if you had butchered her before, do try to redeem yourself by giving her a performance worthy of an Emperor, like having a grand visionary mind portrayal or quotes, or oneshotting Inu-Neko or YC-class fighters left and right, etc.
- Sanji strategized and put Denden Mushi in Zoro's pocket, time to powerscale again so Sanji's speed and precision is invisible to Zoro's reaction got it
- Sanji refuses his powerup since he doesnt wanna sacrifice his soul my god its soo lit, he actually goes through character development keypoints more than anyone in this manga, from heartbreak and cowardice in WCI to resolve and dignity in Wano, wonder how the readers who ridiculed him by saying daddy power this and that must feel by now
- Sanji knows only Zoro is strong enough to beat him, and then hardened enough to kill him. He just knows which one to give the baton of burden, recognizing his nakama. And Zoro shows a solid response as well, " don't you dare die until then." Omigod its a rivalry-bromance scene
- Sanji's speed doesn't allow Queen to react! From only beating Wadatsumi to throwing away Queen, he came a long way. Now i will wait for Zoro's similar char development or powerup mini-arc possibly after this, vs King The Wild Fire! Actually King is Kuina so they will fuk
Lol. Zoro and Killer were out of their league on the roof. They were the only ones panting during the whole damn fight. Get a clue man. Luffy's a lot stronger than Zoro, who he is himself slightly stronger than Sanji (but needs a magic sword to hold his own against YC commanders characters or stronger).
I'm glad Drake is keeping his word to Luffy since nothing good will come from cooperating with that rat, Apoo. I'm curious what bullshit he's going to try to sell to Yamato, though.
Big Mom is terrifying, but will she use Haki now? I'm not really surprised that Kid is hesitant with revealing how his awakening works. His being betrayed in his alliance clearly left a bad taste in his mouth, can't blame him there. I guess it may have been a translation thing before, but it appears she's only using her own strong soul because there isn't any strong fodder around(?). The spoilers made it appear her soul was the only option for her to power up.
So, the masked CP0 agents are in a league of their own, but how strong are they exactly? I do hope we get to see Brook throw down with them, but I don't know if he can handle it unless someone else comes along (Robin is still pretty spent).
So, Sanji says he was lost in his thoughts when he hit that woman, so it does look like he's losing some inhibition there. I enjoyed his interaction with Zoro since it's clear that Zoro is the onlyStrawhat that would be willing to fulfill his request; even Jinbei being as new as he is, wouldn't be willing to do this.
I think he really turned invisible to attack Queen there, that or he just moved extremely fast. I don't believe Queen would lose him like that if it were speed, though. Guess We'll have to wait and see.
Where the hell is Denjiro and Jinbei? Also, who was the one who helped the scabbards? We still don't know after what, 30 chapters?