What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. Firstly it's obvious that she adds years to herself since age wise she is past her prime but is still as powerful as if she were in her prime.

I am of the opinion that there is only so much life force that her body could sustain which is why she makes a shit ton of homies to use it up every now and then.

For example maybe her body only sustain a max of 30 years added to her lifespan at a time and once she exceeds that she has to use the remaining lifespan making homies
Man she got an interesting fruit if oda didn’t dunk on her every other week
She’s got like the upgraded version of Morias fruit

I think we might be surprised by King's sword. Out of many forms, style and abilities, Oda went with this particular form. So it will be odd if it's gonna just play the role of grabbing zoro's swords like he did and that's all. Maybe a wild guess, King can actually break any swords/blade with his weapon + his haki because it's made for that and to counter it Zoro needs to achieve black blade which are unbreakable even in passive mode. Of course if this leak turns out to be true.

I will wait next chapter and see if Sanji actually defeats Queen.
I imagine King with his Pteranodon beak (coated with haki) diving at his full speed could potentially break a sword.

Here is the deal.
Sanji has great character development once again, with a new storyline, about his fear of losing his humanity.
Oda likes to experiment with his character, with his relationship, with his father, Pudding, Luffy, Nami whoever.
Zoro on the other hand ,has no character development, he has to look perfect for the zorotards .... who couldnt give less of a shit about the story, just the fighting. Dragonball tourists, I call em.
Zorotards have the Judge mindset of wanting perfect soldiers, and not characters.

So what if Sanji somehow keeps his emotions...

RS is a boost on top.

And while the scene will be awesome, I dunno if it is smart of him destroying it.

If Sanji is able to somehow keep his emotions he might have hold on the RS to master it.

But I think Oda has a big plan. So let us wait and see.

OSobaMask was great but Sanji is greater

Here is the deal.
Sanji has great character development once again, with a new storyline, about his fear of losing his humanity.
Oda likes to experiment with his character, with his relationship, with his father, Pudding, Luffy, Nami whoever.
Zoro on the other hand ,has no character development, he has to look perfect for the zorotards .... who couldnt give less of a shit about the story, just the fighting. Dragonball tourists, I call em.
Boy that's ASS. We live in a world where character regression is considered character development

Here is the deal.
Zorotards have the Judge mindset of wanting perfect soldiers, and not characters.
Another character tard what a shocker

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
zoro's got a better character arc with much more solid character development over multiple arcs in the pre ts than whatever the hell sanji got in wci lmao.

I guess Sanji's Dark Red Suit with black gloves is too lit to get overshadowed by the Stealth Black Raid Suit anyway.
:goyea:

(Although i love the Raid Suit design)

Status
Not open for further replies.