What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King has barely feats
Marco is pathetic

Oda never grouped or put kata with King and Marco but we have seen him group King and Marco
I have no reason to ever compare kata with King and Marco.

Katakuri hype is similar to Yonko
He just isn't Yonko coz Well...Oda wanted it so
Truth wise...No underling except Oden has ever been hyped like katakuri was in the manga.
Hype similar to Yonko.
:crazwhat:

He's not Oden. Everyone wanted Oden on their team. Not Katakuri.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why are Zoro fans allowing the naysayers to determine what Zoro's power level is? :kriwhat:
People who cant power scale shouldn't convince you that Zoro isnt a top tier.
Zoro's feats are all that matters and not even top tiers have feats like Zoro.
If King is putting up a fight, Zoro's ranking doesnt lower, King's is being lifted up.

I would not particularly love if the Grandmaster forged a black blade so soon. By my calculations even Roger probably tried to attain one but failing, he should of acknowledged its existence throughout his countless journeys. 🤔

Perhaps Zoro has become stronger than some believe and the black blade is a CoA feat. Perhaps his CoA is not superior to Roger's. I'm not so convinced. We will see. Or perhaps Roger never tried to forge one.

If anything the thing applies with Shanks as well. Perhaps Zoro's CoA has superseded even Shanks'. That sounds weird.
We don’t know how it happens tbh. Either Oda finds a convincing way or conveniently give to Zoro with lame reasoning just to PU one of the main characters. I won’t be surprised if the latter occurs. Roger and Shanks have nothing on a main character after all, they can get what the best didn’t as long as it’s badass.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda never grouped or put kata with King and Marco but we have seen him group King and Marco
I have no reason to ever compare kata with King and Marco.
How can you say this and expect people to take you seriously with the upcoming chapter's cover page lmfao?

Katakuri hype is similar to Yonko
He just isn't Yonko coz Well...Oda wanted it so
Truth wise...No underling except Oden has ever been hyped like katakuri was in the manga.
Katakuri had an arc for himself and Oden had a flashback for himself. That's the only reason this happened.
The cold hard truth is that Luffy, after surpassing Katakuri, got one-shot by a Yonko.

Katakuri is more closer to Smoothie than he is to a Yonko, if we're being real.

We don’t know how it happens tbh. Either Oda finds a convincing way or conveniently give to Zoro with lame reasoning just to PU one of the main characters. I won’t be surprised if the latter occurs. Roger and Shanks have nothing on a main character after all, they can get what the best didn’t as long as it’s badass.
RIP remainings of a rotten power scale system if it happens I guess.
Post automatically merged:

Why are Zoro fans allowing the naysayers to determine what Zoro's power level is? :kriwhat:
People who cant power scale shouldn't convince you that Zoro isnt a top tier.
Zoro's feats are all that matters and not even top tiers have feats like Zoro.
If King is putting up a fight, Zoro's ranking doesnt lower, King's is being lifted up.
The Grandmaster's power level cannot be spotted without the James Webb Space Telescope.

RIP remainings of a rotten power scale system if it happens I guess.
I guess you are right, but would we care much in the next arc? I’m sure at least Oda would make it a badass moment tho wished it happened against a top tier. We should just be happy Zoro is one step closer to his goal and on the right path to become a top tier in the upcoming arc or two.

Punk Hazard, Whole Cake (Zoro wasn't there, but still), Water 7/Enies Lobby, Skiypiea, Dressrosa, Zou... there is a lot. Fact is: Sanji is portraited much more as a leader, a charismatic leader like Luffy, than Zoro ever has been.

Zoro being the Rhm means:

He walks with Luffy wherever he goes, he is Luffy's bodyguard and clears the way for him, and usually fights alongside with Luffy in a specific moment and assist him in the main battles against the strongest opponents. Thats the difference here, it's his role alongside with the Captain, not his leadership skills.

Although he always fights alongside with Sanji and both end up beating the 2nd and 3rd strongest enemies.
But wtf, where are your examples showing that Sanji is a better leader than Zoro?

You just quote random arcs without giving an actual scene

Zoro is one of the most charismatic characters, he is complimented each time by other characters, when Luffy is not there it's him who takes his role (Water 7), Mihawk recognized his value in their first confrontation. , he reminds Luffy when he does shit (Usopp, Punk Hazard, WCI, Drake). Many people respect him (Drake, Urouge, Ryuma, Kawamatsu, ...)

How can we dare to say that Sanji is more charismatic than Zoro? And Zoro has already shown that he is a good leader (Alabasta, Water 7

You don't know anything about Zoro character, it's crazy how willing you are to say shit to suck your favorite people

Hopefully this will not come true, stop givhng CoC to every random guy, and enma becomes black blade in such a lame fightt. :whitepress:
Well I won't be surprised even if its true.... Oda is now jist throwing stuff i to manga
How is King a random guy? It makes sense for King to have CoC giving his status as the first commander and also his demeanor and name.

Status
Not open for further replies.