What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"
Sanji: "Luffy, what kind of me would you prefer?
The old me who is useless when the enemy is a woman...
Or a cold-blooded “Science Warrior” who can hurt anyone as you wish!!
Which one would be more useful for the “Pirate King”...? "
"
i think he should care for himself first, not luffy this is ridiculous
he does care about himself that's why he's worried about how useful he'd be to Luffy... what kind of question is this "care for himself"? well no matter the outcome he'd be fine but WHO HE BECOMES is the matter .. he'd rather die than become someone who Luffy wouldn't like.. remember judge's insults that Luffy labeled as compliments that make sanji who he is and what makes him "him" which is the kind hearted cook ladies man sanji is who uses himself as shield to protect others one without steel skin...
just how would Luffy feel like after stating such a thing seeing sanji act like an emotionless slave that isn't even sanji anymore?

he does care about himself that's why he's worried about how useful he'd be to Luffy... what kind of question is this "care for himself"? well no matter the outcome he'd be fine but WHO HE BECOMES is the matter .. he'd rather die than become someone who Luffy wouldn't like.. remember judge's insults that Luffy labeled as compliments that make sanji who he is and what makes him "him" which is the kind hearted cook ladies man sanji is who uses himself as shield to protect others one without steel skin...
just how would Luffy feel like after stating such a thing seeing sanji act like an emotionless slave that isn't even sanji anymore?
This is an amazing moment for me, I love how Sanji puts Luffy's dream above everything else, he instead of worrying about himself, he's thinking if it would hinder Luffy to be PK, worthy of one of the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.