What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM statement may mean two things. 1. Admirals never went to her territory to fight her.
2. Admirals never able to bypass her durability.

Its not like BM went running away, she stays on WCI most of the time, admirals may attack her anytime they want.

In Jump cover we can see Luffy, Yamato and Momonosuke (adult dragon form).
:steef:
In the Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
This will be dope....all no. 2 in a single cover....this shattered many trolls head canon of "Sanji > Zoro" or "Zoro > Luffy"......but, I don't think this will stop trolls....funny to see Bepo in this.....he is like Buggy of warlord group....
Law: "Hah... Hah...!!"

Kid: "Hah... Hah...!!
Take that...!!
Damn old bag monster...!!!"

Law is surprised to see the “awekened” power of Kid's “Jiki Jiki no Mi” and how he is able to give others magnetic power. Law asks Kid how powerful his magnetic force is but Kid replies that he won't reveal all his cards to him.
Kid finally started to show up to his potential.....hope we will see some CoC feats from him......confirmed CoC user not using CoC is somewhat weird....

Big Mom: "I haven't felt this much pain in decades...
I admit you are strong...!! "

Law and Kid: "...!!"

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!!
“Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE...
Take it if you can!!!
The Yonkou's throne!!!"
Yes, BigMom finally acknowledged Mugiwara too...:steef:....Luffy is getting hype even when he is not in the chapter.....nice hype for Kid and Law too...
more foreshadow that BigMom will fall here in wano.....

Law: "There's no chance of learning history...
if I don't defeat this monster first."

Kid: "Don't hold back!!
We will drag her down from her throne no matter what it takes!!!"
Yes, looking forward to this battle...this is probably pre final battle before Luffy vs Kaido...

Cut now to the “Cave Chamber”, where X Drake & Scratchmen Apoo are. Drake attacks Apoo but Apoo attacks him too. Drake blocks the attack, saying that Apoo's attacks are actually defendable.

Drake: "I'm going to finish you off to fulfill the promise I made to “Straw Hat”...!!
It's easy to know where your attacks are going...!!
You need people “hear” your attacks to activate them, but your “line of sight” indicates where you are going to attack!!"

Suddenly, Yamato barges into the room smashing the door.

Yamato: "Ah!!
Drake...!!
Apoo!!
Why is here someone from “Tobiroppo”!?

Apoo: "Yamato!?
Now he's Kaidou's enemy...!!
It's clear you can't use Drake, you idiot...!!
Then!!
Yamato-sama ♫"

Yamato tells Apoo that he doesn't have time to listen to him. Then he attacks Drake telling him to get out of his way. Drake explains that they are on the same side now.

Yamato: "Really!?
Sorry but I'm in a big hurry Drake!!
“Onigashima” and the “Flower Capital” are in danger!!"

The Number “Fuga” smashes a wall and starts chasing Yamato. Apoo orders the other two Numbers to accompany him to go after Yamato. Drake runs after them.
Good that Drake rejected Apoo...and Apoo is sneaky as fuck....I think he will join Blackbeard next.....who is that number? How is Apoo controlling numbers? .....

Lastly Sanji vs Queen.......Sanji having best character development after getting shafted by Oda for so much time......his fight with Queen turning out to be good...

Don't see how any of this makes Linlin look bad. Swear haters will always look for something.

She has Two top supernovas pulling out awakening to damage her. And in response Oda does something rational with her for once and make her respond in kind by actually using her powers the way they should be.

Even then it's still loaded with PIS. She could have soul pocused the Fodder of the Alliance and make it a one sided beat down yet Oda has her ignore the samurai and attack Kaidos subordinates.

Literally all that's happening here is her pulling out the equivalence of her hybrid form. She's still not using COC or awakening.

All she has done is praise Kidd and Law who are again USING AWAKENING to not die against her being using base powers without haki.

Rent Free. I'm enjoying the spoilers based on spoilers.

Funny that no one else's soul can power her up at this point but her own. If I had more time I would make a thread on how broken Linlin is from all that's been implied in this Chapter.
Make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.