Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If getting a black blade was that simple then why didn't Roger, Reighley or Shanks have one
Because they didnt care for it, pretty sure a black blade also has to do with pursuing the way of the sword and all that bs.

Perhaps something to do with the spirit of the user since haki is related to the soul anyways.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It was said that the drug recovers everything for a certain period of time... he came back with no scatches at all... please stop headcanoning, PLEASE. It's ok to admit that king deserves his 1.39 billion bounty. And Oda gave King and Queen bigger bounties than Katakuri because they are actually more dangerous than him. It's confirmed their dinosaur durability is insane now
Nowhere it was implicated that his stamina recovered.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King is litteraly named the Wildfire, Queen is nicknamed the Plague, and Jack The Drought.
Didn't Marco tell that the epithet of King is based on his race in chapter 1022?

While we saw the BMP attack random islands for food, they seemed to be attacked islands near totland and those were done by fodder.
Well we did see how the FMI ministers were scared when Luffy ate the sweets that were intended for Big Mom. She also has pretty good connections to the underworld.

Heck the Government doesnt even know what Cracker looks like so its fair to assume they rarely see him in action and so its even fairer to assume that Kat who is stronger than him probably rarely shows up for the government/Marines to see.
Hmm wasn't it said that was because Cracker hides himself inside his biscuit warriors and doesn't come out often?

I think his pteranodon wings are normal, tough as rest of his body or perhaps tougher a bit.
I was thinking about his base form wings, they are the ones that Zoro wondered about if they are used to fly...
Maybe they absorb damage and feathers fall out as he takes damage? :sus:
This reminds me of Danzo's eyes closing as he keeps dying... Two mysteries - wings and fire.
King has by far the most mysterious abilities so far. Looking forward to see what they actually are.

In Two Piece, Zoro's attack isnt one of only two who harmed Kaido the most in the whole world, ever? :crazwhat:
Yes he did harm him the moste after Luffy, but damage Kaido received at roof is not significant at all. Maybe your definition of significant is different then mine.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Again not really
In that case scenario it would just mean kid would have more ap than g4 not that luffy has an unfair disadvantage because he has punch stuff
It is not a question about AP. My point is that Boundman who only uses brute force cqc is at a bigger disadvantage against cracker than Kid who has other modes of attacking other than just brute force cqc. do you agree with that or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.