Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let king tank Tatsumaki without blocking
Let him tank attacks around G4 and let's see

So far he didn't tank anything around g4 tier in AP

I was right to say enma zoro ~ Pre fs Luffy
Enma zoro best attacks (1080, ISDS, SS, Ashura) ~ Pee ryuo Boundman attacks in AP
Are you literally retarded?

King only has defense on his wings.

Kaido has defense everywhere. Him just sitting there is equivalent to blocking with his scales.

King's defense >> Twister >> scales durability >>> dozens of boundman attacks

Im pretty sure weve seen him bleed before unless he's faking out with jam or something lol
Maybe his recovery is so good he basically autoheals/regens. So like even when hes cut up the would just closes so he doesn't bleed out

Yup
King and Queen just have high recovery
Coz we've seen them bleed before
Zoro just lack the skills to hurt King really good
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile Luffy is trading blows with Yonko and overwhelming them in his base form while Zoro with magic swords and Oden's Haki admitted he can't defeat King who got destroyed by Marco even after teaming up with Queen :vistalaugh:

Luffy is living rent free in zoro fanboys minds :suresure:
But but zorp top tier... near Luffy

Wait King is closer to kaido too lol

:gokulaugh::cheers:
So now that king is giving zoro a hard time you saying he’s a beast …if i do remember before zoro vs king you were saying that zoro will one shot him ana go kill kaido 😂😂 but when queen is giving sanji a hard time you all were saying that queen is weak and sanji is weaker 😂😂😂 you guys are unbelievable …ahhh i really love KARMA
You’re confusing me with someone else lmao
I never said that. I always wanted a extreme to high diff fight

I think Usopp is a more interesting character than Zoro (don't know about Oda favoring him) and indeed, he isn't the first mate unless he's officially addressed as such in the way Rayleigh and Beckman have been, unlike Marco, King, Katakuri and so on.

On the other hand, I don't believe it's all Enma, but I wasn't expecting you to understand anything I defend because you probably believe I'm a Zoro hater or some similar simpleton bullshit.
I never said something about hate. That's ironic because I'm going by what you explicitly said, Oda favors Usopp and Luffy. I think you just overly doubt Zoro because of adherence to generic conventions and maybe just not liking him all that much. Like you don't even wanna call him first mate, come on now.
And again enma is not 100% tamed so even if someone calls it PU it's imperfect.
This thing literally stops cooperating mid fight

Your opinions are wack and so in turn I respond to you with the respect said opinions deserve.

Saying King > Kaido you are a clown.

Do you do kids party? 🤡
But like this chapter literally confirms King is stronger than Kaido
Zoro can casually put Kaido in hospital
Zoro accepts he is unable to hurt King

Kaido hits like a little girl
Zoro no sold his advCoC thunder bagua to face after taking Hakai
Zoro took damage from King's attack despite blocking it

It just 100% proves King is stronger than Kaido.

Non of Queen's stats is close to Kaido whiles King has a stat superior to Kaido's. This is clear and factual.

Non of Queen's stats is close to King as well which makes it even more clear.

Yamato for Example is closer to Kaido than she is to Queen yet she doesn't surpass Kaido in any Stat. King surpass Kaido in durability.
Ranking Kaido> King> Yamato >Queen. Claiming otherwise is fanfic at this point:kayneshrug:
Famboyism
Yamato : adcoc, better df (mythical), better physical stats...
King : better dura? Nothing else

King has nothing over Yamato except maybe dura
Havinf better Dura only doesn't mean> he's above Yamato in general lol

Status
Not open for further replies.