Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooooooioioooo8oooooo zorofans heacanon has been destroyed:cheers::funky::steef:
Zoro himself admits he can't handle kings attack that's "like a laser":kata:

Queen has been spamming lasers the entire time:funky::funky::funky:

Sanjis speed all around> zoLos
:doffytroll::bignews::finally:

This shows that sanji would have an easier time with king than zoro would. Better observation, better speed, better mobility, invisible... these are just some of things that puts sanji>zoro.

It's literally another ennies lobby. Sanji was stronger there too:fransuper::fujilaugh::lunazing::hihihi:
:akasalt:

BM single haki arm wasted all of Luffy's G4 energy from a single Kong gun punch. Luffy took her verbal bait and she just responded back in kind. It literally says nothing about her "needing" it to defend from it, she is not taking damage if she got blindsided by it just like how Kaido doesnt need ACoC to tank attacks that blindside him.
I think he arguably simply run out of haki in that circumstance. It's very unlikely that she could consume Luffy's haki like that at least. Haki should not run out by being striked unless one makes another lose their willpower or something which I don't think is Luffy's case.

What the fuck are you trying to say here? Your speaking literal gibberish. Is the cope making you OD? I heard that stuffs bad in large ammounts
Sanji was fighting King. King caught him on the end of his beak because Sanji is weaker and less skilled. If he was stronger he wouldn't have been caught and knocked out. Zoro blocked and deflected King's beak attack.

The manga already showed us the results of Sanji fighting King.

It doesn't say whether it will fully recover Zoro. Those are the facts. Take it or leave it.
Lol?? What's your prob.
I never said in the first place. It is your homies Fbeta who bring up the drug not fully recovered headcanon for his excuse for Zoro lacking stamina.
And the Doc did say it will permanently heal all his injuries at the cost of huge price. It is according to you whether you doubt the Doctor or knows better than him.

There's zero sign of Zoro hinting to not be fully recovered nor Oda hint his reader to show that Zoro is not fully recovered that's why he is not looking good lol. Nobody think this is nerf Zoro.

Only his fans are seeing that Zoro is (seeming) not recovering from previous battle just because of his performance against King is not upto there expectation.

Nonetheless, Kid and Law continue fighting a Yonko without barely taking any rest. And both already used lots of their power in Roof top and also took several blows from the Yonko. So by all the Zoro defender agenda, we can also say nerf Kid and Law who are not 100% fought fully fresh Yonko to a standstill. So there's no point saying Zoro is significantly above them especially Kid

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: bruh zoros literally running out of time in his king fight. He says it himself. What the fuck do you expect him to do? Piece his broken body back together after an extreme diff fight with king?

It's not happening. Shut up about it. Running on copium for a half a year straight isn't good for anyone mental health. I would know. I'm a Wanji fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: bruh zoros literally running out of time in his king fight. He says it himself. What the fuck do you expect him to do? Piece his broken body back together after an extreme diff fight with king?

It's not happening. Shut up about it. Your dying moldy brain is stopping you from using logic. Running on copium for a half a year straight isn't good for anyone mental health. I would know. I'm a Wanji fan.
Lmao if there's one dying rotten brain that's yours.

Keep insulting all the time you want, I will make sure to get your ass permabanned from this community sooner or later.

I don't care what your limited mind thinks of me assuming you are not a troll but your toxicity is not suitable for this site.

Sanji was fighting King. King caught him on the end of his beak because Sanji is weaker and less skilled. If he was stronger he wouldn't have been caught and knocked out. Zoro blocked and deflected King's beak attack.

The manga already showed us the results of Sanji fighting King.
Lmao king caught sanji offguard. This was a sanji focused on saving momo and nothing else. Idk why you're trying to imply it's something more than it is.

Acting like sanji in battle mode and sanji in stealth mode is the same thing😭

A 2 hit clash isn't much to powerscale off tbh and this was pre powerup sanji.

No idea why Luffytards get emotion... the Sanji stans I understand, there is always bickering

With Luffy Oda gives him everything no idea why they have any issues with anything Zoro does
They're jealous that Luffy is a toddler that gets carried by a magic fruit and Zoro overshadows him, where do you think that this narrative that Luffy worked hard to master his DF came from? It's literally a cope to justify how hard he gets carried by the damn magic fruit.
Only in the OP fanbase would you see such noise over a person fighting with swords while you have frauds being carried by asspulls that allows anyone to have DBZ like transformations, go intangible, being immune to elements or have enough power to destroy the world. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.