Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casually blocking his own meteor, what a beast.
:crazwhat:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: many people slept on Fuji simply cause he didn't get the chance to pawn the SHs, cause the moment he met them, they could no longer be owned easily. They think Fuji does not measure up to Kizaru or Aokiji due to this, despite showing only the second country-wide technique and the scale of his range literally is beyond the planet itself. :cheers:

1. King is Kaido's right hand man, his strongest subordinate and the leader of his All Stars.
  2. King is the only All Star that Kaido brought with him to attack Marineford.
  1. Officially he still only shares the same rank as Jack or Queen. Granted, he does take over the crew and gives out orders when Kaido ain't around like a true right hand but he also isn't really a vice captain.
  2. I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is that King is the only calamity that can fly with Kaido lol

1. Officially he still only shares the same rank as Jack or Queen. Granted, he does take over the crew and gives out orders when Kaido ain't around like a true right hand but he also isn't really a vice captain.
  2. I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is that King is the only calamity that can fly with Kaido lol
Wasn’t jack also called Kaidos right hand man in Zou?

Wait why are Sanji and Queen talking about Lunarians?
Is Sanji interested in them ?
My guess is Queen makes a comment about Sanji's fire technique again after taking Hell Memories, tying it back to King. Then Sanji asks him what he is and the Queen goes into it.

My guess anyway since early spoilers generally leave out why these guys have these conversations

I asked about 4 people and you answered 1, that Luffy hasn't even scarred yet, please don't let that be your final answer

Hasn’t scarred yet? Does luffy use a sword….? You are braindead. Like I said if you think Zoro and luffy are close in strength right now when ZORO is getting destroyed by king & luffy is splitting the skies with kaido; your delusional 💀💀

and why does it matter if Zoro clashed with Queen & big mom?? So does that make Zoro stronger you sped? Luffy already clashed with big mom before

Yo quick question, if that's whats needed to break through King's defence, how high do you rank King compared to other YC1s?
  1. Shiryu
  2. Beckman
  3. King
  4. Marco
  5. Katakuri
Beckman and Shiryu are still above him. Shiryu is Zoro's EoS opponent, meaning he will be fighting a stronger version of zoro than the one king is. Beckman is stronger simply by virtue of the portrayal the red hair pirates got. The marines specifically highlighted the strength of shanks's commanders, he never did that for the beast pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.