Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I need to bring back my Marco>= King OG PL opinions
Cause Marco stalled him and Queen 1v2 for 40min-1hr
Has better fruit and also better speed

Time to shut down the stupid "lunarian" character whose main hype and stats are from his race

No its not, lets not exaggerate, g4 and even pica could do the same amount of damage wise, no reason to believe someone like katakuri cannot.
We have no evidence to infer that based on current evidence. In terms of feats this dwarfs what both Pica and DR G4 Luffy could output in one attack. And in terms of portrayal King is definitely much stronger than both Pica and DR Luffy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I guess I need to bring back my Marco>= King OG PL opinions
Cause Marco stalled him and Queen 1v2 for 40min-1hr
Has better fruit and also better speed

Time to shut down the stupid "lunarian" character whose main hype and stats are from his race
kingufykingufykingufykingufy

so you’re admitting you powerscale not in feats but by how annoyed you are by posters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Group fights are always more complex, even fodder we’re giving base Who Who a chance against Landbe.
Fair enough.

I guess it depends on how easy it is to hurt King. Is his resilience an active ability that he has to activate for particular attacks (in which case distractions would help), or can he just leave it on?

What's the limit to how much he can heal/recover from?

But anyway, I don't want to die on the hill of King > Sweet Commanders. As long as people accept that King >> Katakuri, I'll be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.