Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how is it not?
You are missing my point, I wasn't referring to Zoro ending a fight after launching 1 attack, I'm talking about if Zoro "lands" it has always been lights out for the opponent
Zoro clashed and used many named attacks on Kaku but the minute he connected 1 clean hit Kaku was done, same goes for Mr1, Ohm, Pica, Killer, etc

The point is we have seen Zoro and Luffy clash with people of similar levels and while Luffy needed multiple hits to win, Zoro can do it in 1, for me is solid proof that Zoro's AP is the strongest in the crew, heck just look at dragon blaze, its an attack Kaido and Big mom had to dodge, the attack travelled many kilometres and cut that gigantic horn off, there is nothing so far that Luffy has shown that can do the same.
Also find it hilarious if luffy actually finished every fight against the main villain with ONE ATTACK EVERYONE would call it bullshit and an asspull lmaooo such stupid logic man. Luffy has better AP get fucking over it.

how is it not?
You are missing my point, I wasn't referring to Zoro ending a fight after launching 1 attack, I'm talking about if Zoro "lands" it has always been lights out for the opponent
Zoro clashed and used many named attacks on Kaku but the minute he connected 1 clean hit Kaku was done, same goes for Mr1, Ohm, Pica, Killer, etc

The point is we have seen Zoro and Luffy clash with people of similar levels and while Luffy needed multiple hits to win, Zoro can do it in 1, for me is solid proof that Zoro's AP is the strongest in the crew, heck just look at dragon blaze, its an attack Kaido and Big mom had to dodge, the attack travelled many kilometres and cut that gigantic horn off, there is nothing so far that Luffy has shown that can do the same.
That's lethality, does not equate to having more ap

- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
"Swords aren't cursed that's just rumors spread by weak ass punks that can't control them.":myman: - Kozaburo🔥
Explained why Zoro didn't cut his arm when he tested Sandai, and his strong will probably didn't make him care about this phantomatic course.

Who said Zoro is stronger???
:whitepress:
You Sir are a clown, you hear someone say something positive about Zoro and you attack without thinking :lusalty:

I gues you think Big Mom has better COO than Katakuri.........ohh wait he is not Zoro or his opponent so that is fine to you I guess

You bring up how Zoro beats his opponents in one attack? If luffy did that everyone would call it bullshit and asspulls lmao foh.

Zoro doesn’t have better AP just because he finishes fights with one attack you fucking sped

Zoro inflicted more damage to Kaido in one Asura attack than Luffy in the entirety of his first rooftop round. "Shallow vs This will leave a scar" Kaido doesn't mock the opponents he deems very worthy.

Akainu is the fleet admiral. He beat another top tier to achieve that position.

Who does Garp have official victories over in a 1v1?
Xebec, BM and Kaidou counts? Because him needed only Roger helps, but was a Whole crew vs two guys.

Garp was given to him Admirals and even Fleet Admirals position, him recused all the time, so position don't mean shit.

Segonku Fleet admiral>Sakazuki Fleet Admiral.

Only top tier Sakazuki defeat was aokiji even with a DF who counter another Magma>Fire>Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.