Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The explosion is easily something around Mountain-Large mountain lvl, the fire power behind the attack was insane, even Zoro said that if he wouldn´t defend himself with CoA, he would be dead now. Alone this attack could wipe out entire Doflamingo pirates, it doesn´t matter if Pica is in golem, he get vaporized alongside the others, perhaps only Doflamingo could barely survive it with heavy injuries and almost dead states... At take it mind King just spam it random...
Another proof King would low diff Donquixote Family all together...

The explosion is easily something around Mountain-Large mountain lvl, the fire power behind the attack was insane, even Zoro said that if he wouldn´t defend himself with CoA, he would be dead now. Alone this attack could wipe out entire Doflamingo pirates, it doesn´t matter if Pica is in golem, he get vaporized alongside the others, perhaps only Doflamingo could barely survive it with heavy injuries and almost dead states... At take it mind King just spam it random...
this explosion is as big as Dressrosa, the horn and skull are huge compared to the ships

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Guys what difficulty do you reckon Queen can push King to?

@ConquistadoR, @Shanal, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @TheAncientCenturion, @comrade, @Gol D. Roger, @ZenZu.

I reckon that King flies around avoiding all of Queen's lasers and nukes him to oblivion by spamming Tempura Udon. Unlike Zoro, Queen wouldn't really be able to dodge the attack, and trying to tank it sounds like a fool's errand.

I don't mean to suggest that Queen would be oneshot by any means (that's reserved for the likes of Cracker). I very well think that Queen may withstand a few Tempura Udons, but his resilience will have to run out at some point. King can also just create massive explosions to further wear Queen down.

It seems as if Queen is vastly, massively outclassed by King.

King's Hybrid form wouldn't even be needed in this fight.

So overall, I guess it's some form of low difficulty fight?

As I said,King and Zoro hype was on point, but let not forget our boy Queen.
Dude laugh off a fucking HM of modified Sanji, dude is eating attacks right and left, HM as example burns the inside and outside but so far Queen just laugh about it... This was Sanji strongest move so far which we know, Jinbe strongest move is even under that move above and Queen just casual tank it. Sanji for sure needs a big powerup, otherwise he losing again.
It was clear that Queen had something in trumpcard as backup, he want to see the raidsuit wiith means he was prepare to use also his power, I assume Queen trumpcard is his awakening+plague.

Going be a hella fight for Sanji...
Post automatically merged:

this explosion is as big as Dressrosa, the horn and skull are huge compared to the ships
YOU ARE BACK, OMG first Den_Den and now Sade, what a great day!!:cheers:

You are exaggerating

Status
Not open for further replies.