Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah bruh, oVeRfLowIng aRmAmEnT.

Totally overflowing black hardening when his blade isn't even coated in black hardening to begin with.

Wes, go cope elsewhere. Your agenda is breaking and your stupidity is showing.
Why are Luffytards shitting on Zoro? Didn't Luffy jump tiers upon tiers because of this?
If Zoro doesn't perform well that only means that Luffy continues to be a fraud like he has been for most of the story, remember when Luffy was supposed to be levels within levels above Zoro but then the rooftop happened! :rolaugh:
Kaido is massively nerfed after all and even then he said that Luffy doesn't stand a chance against him. :quest:

@Zowo

You both saying that Queen won't get fucked up by Boundman is cope, there's even evidence proving it.

- Sane Big mom needs to use armament on her forearm to nullify a simple Kong Gun:

- While Hakiless O-Lin two shots Queen and makes him faint lmao, it's literally impossible to debate this.

Yeah cause there is no debate, big mom never "two shotted" queen, this is just straight up flase.
Queen got up seconds later with no damage at all, your bias is showing.

Shodai Kitetsu of cursed sword.

But when people say bald gorsei have Shodai Kitetsu and state as fact that where I have problem with that. It is fan theory not manga state it or oda, or vivre card.

I made mistake believing kadio got scar from Akainu because x shaped scar like luffy before.

Bruh so if he's just exhausted why didn't they finish him off? Why would they leave someone of Marco's calibre alive and go and burn literal fodders? It makes zero sense.
Because they thought he was done cause even in 1006 marco was noticeably tired and if the fight actually went on without zoro and sanji he definitely would've been

Zoro compared it to a laser beam and questioned how one could possibly block it.

If Zoro can't block it, Katakuri has no hope either.
Katakuri doesn't need to block it. He just needs to reform his body.

Both Cracker and Smoothie are low diff material for King in 1 vs 1, so in a 3 vs 1, they can't exhaust him that much more.
Agree with this though.
Cracker and Smoothie are non factors. Cracker comes out from his biscuit soldier and he is dead. Moment it is confirmed he can use adv. CoA, Cracker is dead inside or outside his biscuit.

Smoothie's ability kinda backfires. She goes large and becomes easier target for King's lethal flying slashes.

Yeah cause there is no debate, big mom never "two shotted" queen, this is just straight up flase.
Queen got up seconds later with no damage at all, your bias is showing.
That's rich. I just proved my point with panels that show the exact same, don't accuse me of being bias when you can't disprove it. Boundman Luffy pummels the shit out of Queen. Here another one:

We are talking about Boundman. Snakeman's strongest attack is still weaker than Boundman's Kong Gun.

Marco does not have Boundman level AP. That's like clear at this point lol.
Based on what marco doesn't have boundman AP ? The guy can damage king and queen, how is he not able to dominate doffy or cracker AP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.