Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to BM crew then I think Oda literally used them as hype tool.

just a point in this case - I was reading somewhere that Birds are shitting on BM crew. I didn't understand the implicit meaning first but later understood that's it's a reference to what Morgan(fake news), King( throwing them off the waterfall when even BM was onboard) and Marco (threw them again from the waterfall ) did to BM crew. Lmao
BM is going down here but if her and her crew were to fight the Straw Hats like some previously believed/suggested, they would just get used to showcase the clear cut superiority of Luffy and company lol.

I have changed my ranking
kaido
bigmom
luffy
yamato = zoro
kidd
king
As of now, Yamato has done nothing to put her above Zoro. Rooftop Zoro's feats were outclassing her in damage output among other things, though ACoC gave her benefit of doubt for some people. Now she doesn't even have that.

CoC Zoro- and even more seriously, ACoC Asura, is flat out superior in portrayal, feats or hype.

When it comes to BM crew then I think Oda literally used them as hype tool.

just a point in this case - I was reading somewhere that Birds are shitting on BM crew. I didn't understand the implicit meaning first but later understood that's it's a reference to what Morgan(fake news), King( throwing them off the waterfall when even BM was onboard) and Marco (threw them again from the waterfall ) did to BM crew. Lmao
Big mom should let world government to take her island as part of world government group. No birds problem and no fish problems to worry about. The admirals and marine will take care of it.

Big mom should be candy business woman instead being pirate.

Power scaling as of this chapter for me
Oden = Mid Top Tier = EoW Zoro and EoW Luffy
Old Rayleigh = Benn Beckman = Current Zoro = Current Luffy = Low Top tier
King = In Betweener = Yamato
Chapter 1000 Zoro = Chapter 1000 Luffy = Marco = High YC1 Level
Awakened Law = Awakened Kidd = Katakuri = Average YC1 level = EoW Sanji

@Sentinel
@Red Admiral
@comrade
@Monkey D Theories
I’d say Kid and Law end wano stronger than Kata. Like King level or perhaps somewhere in between.

as rivals of Luffy, imo Oda is going to make them stronger than luffy’s previous antagonist.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What logic? Apoo simply blocked. While King after sneak attacking Marco and slicing his wing, he got knocked down with two hits.

The feats shown in the manga is more than enough to let us know who is the better fighter.
A weaker fighter won't immobilizes you and your comrade with a simple choke, while carrying Zoro.
And how long was that encounter for? 6 chapters before Queen went on to toy with Chopper. King and Queen didnt go all out at all, King didnt even transform lol.

Marco is physically strong. No doubt about that.

If you wanna talk portrayal here you go lol.

:crazwhat:

I hope this is a joke right because they have never been on the same level.

Zoro beating Killer was just the tip of the iceberg. We have his performance on the rooftop and even against King. King might be dominating the battle up until now but it still didn't change the fact Zoro only have two problems against King.

King's physical strength, which is greater than Zoro. He has used it to overpowers Zoro twice. King's unique body, which is harder to damage than Kaido. Zoro still have shown a lot of power, speed and skills. Just because King is hard to damage doesn't mean he's just stand there taking attacks. He fights back and block attack. Zoro blitzed King with his death lion song. That was really impressive and continue to show just how fast Zoro is especially when he's using his top speed. Then Zoro mostly avoided King's beak laser attack at close range while enma was giving him problems.

:steef:
Yes, I trolled a bit :myman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That is why he managed to do good even in 2 vs 1 for some time ? In 1 vs 1 Marco will have the time to focus only on King ass and will make him visit every walls of Onigashima.
All that and he'll extract 3 drops of blood instead of 2.

Just this powerup shows bro. You kinda need ACOC to significantly hurt King past his defense.
Post automatically merged:

@ConquistadoR Kata and Marco's cases will only look worse in the upcoming chapters.
Exactly. If King manages to fight off ACOC zoro, then the conversation is over lol. Oda has loaded him with feats already.

Status
Not open for further replies.