Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes King is an idiot that believes Momo broke out of steel cuffs and can magically fly whilst crying. Obviously King doesnt believe someone is saving Momo, cause hes an idiot. And hes CoO is too weak to detect it.
I just feel bad for you lil bro
Can never catch a break can you?

Chicken wings of pirate king down the drain lol when King solos both Sanji and Queen without even going hybrid by himself in 1v2

believes that Zoro unlocks ACoC to surpass a Vista level opponent.
:suresure:

Lolo fans didn't even know cursed swords and black blade relationship, too bad, but I knew it. They can't understand this basic things due to wanking Lolo too much, they can't understand this basic story.

You should ask me more about what will happen next, I know these things.

Lolo won't fight Lihawk again, so that answers your question. Lihawk is going to get killed by Shiryu.

Only an absolutely delusional and borderline retarded cuck like [REDACTED], who should first take a shower to stop the stinking, .
:gokulaugh:
That must be the people who still believes Lolo and Lihawk is going to fight again after Lolo begging Lihawk for training, too bad, they are too innocent and naive, but it's not going to happen. Lolo will get the title from another person, such as Shiryu.

If Luffy begged Shanks or Blackbeard for training, if they accepted, everyone other than Lolo fans could understand that fight wouldn't happen due to Luffy begging to them for training.

Lolo isn't going to fight Lihawk. Trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship.

What are you talking about. Comprehend the manga.

Cursed swords is just the name weak swordsmans give famous swords they're too weak to control them. You can never fully master a famous Sword without CoC.

Think. How do you supposed to turn the sword/blade black if you can't even master it? You can't. The sword won't allow it. Mastering a sword with CoC is the first step to creating a blade black. Unfortunately, most people don't go beyond that step. Including top tier swordsman/sword users.

This chapter supports Mihawk has CoC.
I pity you :suresure::suresure::suresure: I knew there was a connection between cursed swords and black blades, and you Lolo fans never said that, so I owned you all even about the matters that includes Lolo, I know Lolo better than you.

This chapter left damages,

-Oden mastered Enma far better than Rooftop Lolo. His level is far better than Lolo's.
-Enma didn't turn permanently black.

This alone would debunk and destroy you, but if you want more?

WB's meitou, Shanks's sword, Roger's sword, none of them are black, all of them are CoC users.

Ridiculous logic once again.

He didn't talk about Miawk because he is still too far out of his reach. Oden is the next level to surpass.
If you seriously believe this, I don't want to know how you try to read other English materials, I hope you don't get into trouble too much.

If Mihawk is even above Oden, then Mihawk is minimum Yonko level.
If that's true, then Lolo will be above even Yonko level? Luffy's underling? :suresure:

Luffy literally tells Lolo in this chapter again, being greatest swordsman is nothing compared to his goal, Luffy's goal is Roger's level. If Luffy's underling can't become the greatest swordsman then that will only look Luffy bad. That's nothing in front of top tiers.

Lolo will never surpass Yonko by surpassing mihawk, if mihawk YC1 level, maybe by surpassing him, Lolo can become close to Yonko level and be Luffy's underling at the same time.

I think it's obvious Shiryu > mihawk will be.

If Mihawk has the same level of Oden, he would be in flashbacks, and instead of Oden hype, Lolo would try to remember how Mihawk mastered his black blade and his Haki level, that didn't happen, mihawk is still mia in Wano.

Lolo and Lihawk won't fight again, trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship, Lolo will fight with mihawk's superior Shiryu, not mihawk.

for real oda is actually doing sanji bad, his supposed rival has gotten advcoc when he as never used coa on screen
That's because you guys were stupid enough to believe Zoro is Sanjis rival when he hasn't once been called Zoros rival in manga, SBS, Data book, Novel, by editors.

Chicken wings doesn't mean rivals lmao, Lucci and Jabra are not rivals just because they are cp9 agents

:suresure:

Lolo fans didn't even know cursed swords = black blade relationship, too bad, but I knew it. They can't understand this basic things due to wanking Lolo too much, they can't understand this basic story.

Lolo won't fight Lihawk again, so that answers your question. Lihawk is going to get killed by Shiryu.

That must be the people who still believes Lolo and Lihawk is going to fight again after Lolo begging Lihawk for training, too bad, they are too innocent and naive, but it's not going to happen. Lolo will get the title from another person, such as Shiryu.

If Luffy begged Shanks or Blackbeard for training, if they accepted, everyone other than Lolo fans could understand that fight wouldn't happen due to Luffy begging to them for training.

Lolo isn't going to fight Lihawk. Trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords = black blade.

I pity you :suresure::suresure::suresure: I knew there was a connection between cursed swords and black blades, and you Lolo fans never said that, so I owned you all even about the matters that includes Lolo, I know Lolo better than you.

This chapter left damages,

-Oden mastered Enma far better than Rooftop Lolo. His level is far better than Lolo's.
-It didn't turn permanently black.

This alone would debunk and destroy you, but if you want more?

WB's meitou, Shanks's sword, Roger's sword, none of them are black, all of them are CoC users.

Ridiculous logic once again.

If you seriously believe this, I don't want to know how you try to read other English materials, I hope you don't get into trouble too much.

If Mihawk is even above Oden, then Mihawk is minimum Yonko level.
If that's true, then Lolo will be above even Yonko level? Luffy's underling? :suresure:

Luffy literally tells Lolo in this chapter again, being greatest swordsman is nothing compared to his goal, Luffy's goal is Roger's level. If Luffy's underling can't become the greatest swordsman then that will only look Luffy bad. That's nothing in front of top tiers.

Lolo will never surpass Yonko by surpassing mihawk, if mihawk YC1 level, maybe by surpassing him, Lolo can become close to Yonko level and be Luffy's underling at the same time.

I think it's obvious Shiryu > mihawk will be.

If Mihawk has the same level of Oden, he would be in flashbacks, and instead of Oden hype, Lolo would try to remember how Mihawk mastered his black blade and his Haki level, that didn't happen, mihawk is still mia in Wano.

Lolo and Lihawk won't fight again, trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship, Lolo will fight with mihawk's superior Shiryu, not mihawk.
I’m not gonna lie bruh when I see “Lolo” in the essays you post I cringe and then move on to the next post.

Zoro >= Luffy > Yamato >> Jinbe = Sanji > Franky > Robin > Brook > Chopper > Nami > Usop

LoL did you suicided all your neurons?
HAKI IS A PART OF SWORDMANSHIP ---> MIHAWK HAS THE BEST SWORDPLAY ---> MIHAWK HAS THE STRONGEST SWORD ATTACKS ----> MIHAWK HAS THE BEST COC SWORD ATTACKS
there are 3 branches of haki

mihawk doesn’t need to be the greatest in all of them to be WSSM.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lolo fans didn't even know cursed swords and black blade relationship, too bad, but I knew it. They can't understand this basic things due to wanking Lolo too much, they can't understand this basic story.

There was literally nothing that was said about Black Blades in this chapter you absolute ape. There is still nothing that connects black blades and cursed swords.

Yeah, let's see how this prediction ages lmaooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.