Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda:

Raftel for Shiryu, Marineford for Kizaru, Mariejois for Gandhi, and the entire Red Line for Mihawk. :myman:
It kind of mess up who milhawk say being pirate king is harder than world strongest swordman.

I think zoro fight shiryu, doc q as grim reaper, milhawk ?? Before or after Blackbeard war, kizaru vs zoro fight as last fight. Bad gorsei will fight aganist another swordman, and guy is very old man. Although people make theories of bald Gandhi have 12 grade word (can’t find in manga or databoks so I will wait for future)

If zoro fight Gandhi guy which he is very old man, people will post thread and claim prime gandhi solos 10 prime whitebeards in fight in mid diff fight.

It kind of mess up who milhawk say being pirate king is harder than world strongest swordman.

I think zoro fight shiryu, doc q as grim reaper, milhawk ?? Before or after Blackbeard war, kizaru vs zoro fight as last fight. Bad gorsei will fight aganist another swordman, and guy is very old man. Although people make theories of bald Gandhi have 12 grade word (can’t find in manga or databoks so I will wait for future)

If zoro fight Gandhi guy which he is very old man, people will post thread and claim prime gandhi solos 10 prime whitebeards in fight in mid diff fight.
Nah, Zoro vs Mihawk works better as an epilogue fight.

Luffy himself says a PK ought to have a WSS in his crew. That means Luffy becomes PK first, Zoro becomes WSS last.
Post automatically merged:

I dont really know about predictions honestly lol. I just tried to explain what Oda messed up so badly, both explanation/exposition wise and visuals wise.
Fair enough. :cheers:

Yeah maybe. That's the version they denote by the Flame Pattern but i think its kinda separate from this tho. Kata could use that but not barrier.
Yep, this is different to barrier haki. We might see this kind of armament level in Elbaf, being properly elaborated... hopefully.
Also, both Doffy and Katakuri cannot use ryuo yet they're able to imbue hardening on their awakening which is technically not attached to their body. This needs to be explained too imo.

Papalino will fall by the hand of the Grandmaster, what a better chance for Zoro to get his revenge on The Flash :cheers:
If we being truthful depending on how fast Oda wants to finish OP i don't think we will see half the fights that i think we though we might see a few years back .
At least not full out .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep, this is different to barrier haki. We might see this kind of armament level in Elbaf, being properly elaborated... hopefully.
Also, both Doffy and Katakuri cannot use ryuo yet they're able to imbue hardening on their awakening which is technically not attached to their body. This needs to be explained too imo.
I mean Doffy can already imbue hardening onto his strings right? And they are technically not a part of his body. I dont really think Doffy or Kata need ryou to imbue their awakenings with CoA. Its still their element after all.

Right cause Sanji will need two arcs to defeat GB, one will not suffice:cheers:
Lanji has no business soloing any of the Admirals. :kobeha:

Honestly, I believe the "Admiral Candidates" will be the match-ups of Yamato, Cook, and Jinbei. I don't remember which, but isn't one of them a woman? That's Yamato's fight right there. :kawak:

Only Luffy & Zoro will actually encounter the Admirals themselves. I know GB is predicted to face off against Cook and Yamato, but a guy with a huge apetite who wants to be popular with woman? Luffy has a huge apetite and is popular with princesses. Luffy vs GB is possible, imo.

You know Oda ain't kidding with the manga ending soon if zoro just unlocks Adcoc, mans didn't even know he had basic coc, and he just unlockes Adcoc, just like that, and, he still doesn't know, first character to skip one phase of haki and attain it at lvl 2 as it's unlocked, so far, that's like saying if sanji unlocked FS before he even knew about the fact he had CoO, let's see how he'll make the rest cath up to zoro and luffy, the rest are lacking really bad atm.

I think since they produce stuff with their devil fruit,they can imbue it without coa,because it kinda is an extension of themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.