Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn
Based on your logic, Pero>Smoothie coz he was iur in better lights than Smoothie

Jack and Pero shows us that Smoothie and Cracker are near King and Queen, if not equal.

Jack and Pero are like Kaido and BM :
Kaido got hit many times on the roof yet Oda put them against same Opponents : SNs on the roof
Both as equal threats
Pero and Jack were equal threats to Dukes, both pushed Dukes 1v1 to similar diff (upper-mid diff or lower-high diff)
Are you putting useless smoothie near king's level?:lawsigh:

It's time to move on from BM pirates dude.

Now that it is confirmed Queen had those Germa's tech, I no doubt left, there's must be some kind of exchange/ tech shares between them (Queen & Judge) back in the underworld, since a long time ago even.., that's why Judge manage to gather a piece of Lunarian genetic code to further fueling his own project, while Queen and Kaido also secretly started their own, with Germa's Cloning tech I have no doubt left, Kaido must had made AN ARMY OF LUNARIANS! In his own backyard, you heard it here first folks!, I knew it, those Smiles garbage isn't worth a damn, they knew it's a failure from the start, but keep making it for distraction/decoy project, that's why they boasting of having the STRONGEST ARMY EVER, I knew he wasn't referring to Smile user, and never was, and now.... imagine having army of 100's Kings 😂😂😂,

And NEXT..., if you were Kaido, where would you hid all those creatures..? 🤔🤔🤔

Now that it is confirmed Queen had those Germa's tech, I no doubt left, there's must be some kind of exchange/ tech shares between them (Queen & Judge) back in the underworld, since a long time ago even.., that's why Judge manage to gather a piece of Lunarian genetic code to further fueling his own project, while Queen and Kaido also secretly started their own, with Germa's Cloning tech I have no doubt left, Kaido must had made AN ARMY OF LUNARIANS! In his own backyard, you heard it here first folks!, I knew it, those Smiles garbage isn't worth a damn, they knew it's a failure from the start, but keep making it for distraction/decoy project, that's why they boasting of having the STRONGEST ARMY EVER, I knew he wasn't referring to Smile user, and never was, and now.... imagine having army of 100's Kings 😂😂😂,

And NEXT..., if you were Kaido, where would you hid all those creatures..? 🤔🤔🤔
On flying sky island
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.