Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have this white lightning been shown on other char ? Or is it because adv armament + exoskeleton make that effect ?
I'm so confused how is he using advance armament lol

I'm pretty sure it's just regular CoA which he hadn't been adding to his Diable Jambe before for some reason, or at least he just got better at using his CoA so that he could produce even hotter flames and still handle them

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It's fitting though.

Sanji came up with DJ in Ennies Lobby, but was limited by his "soft" body. His flames could only burn so hot.

Now after gaining CoA over the TS + coupled with his exoskeleton, he can turn up the heat in his flames to a whole new level.
IT DOESNT MATTER DUDE THE FLAMES CANNOT PENETRATE BIG MOM OR KAIDO

THIS NEW POWER UP IS LIMITED TO DEFEATING YONKO COMMANER 1 THROUGH 3 ONLY

SANJI WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YONKOS

THATS WHY I AM QUITTING THIS MANGA

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
if this fight is over

1. There is no evil Sanji, so no Zoro vs Evil Sanji.
2. This is mid diff fight for Sanji. 330M character mid diffing 1.32B character.
3. Even i like how strong Sanji currently is, i want extreme diff fight for him so i want Queen to get up and show something incredible for the final round. (so does Sanji)

The existence of the M3+Jinbe+Franky makes all of Luffy’s “rival” crews look like such fucking bums

Two of Luffy’s subordinates just blew past the level of most Yonko Commanders, meanwhile guys like Kidd and Law only have one other notable member and even then they’re nothing special comparatively. That’s tough, but I guess that’s what makes Luffy the PK and not them lmao

The existence of the M3+Jinbe+Franky makes all of Luffy’s “rival” crews look like such fucking bums

Two of Luffy’s subordinates just blew past the level of most Yonko Commanders, meanwhile guys like Kidd and Law only have one other notable member and even then they’re nothing special comparatively. That’s tough, but I guess that’s what makes Luffy the PK and not them lmao
Kidd and law themselves are barely yc1+

The whole point of this arc was for Luffy to surpass/beat a Yonko's crew. Only Roger's crew rivals/defeats him at this point.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So has Queen been defeated for good?
Compared to the Vs Jabra fight, didn't Jabra go down after a Diable Jambe combo like this?

I think Sanji unlocking a new and even stronger version of Diable Jambe (Ifrit Jambe) in addition to his previous Germa power up is a fine place to end the fight.

I don't really see the purpose of Queen coming back again from this? That might necessitate Sanji getting yet another power up, and that feels really unnecessary?

@Paperchampion23, @Kuro Ashi.

Except Sanji said "You're worn out." Queen was already teetering on the edge. You can wait all you like, but it's over.

"I'm not satisfied with the ending" is a poor argument. Obviously Oda thinks different. We've been down this road before with the TR.
Dude, stop overexaggerating the dialogue. The fight could continue one more chapter and everything said this chapter would still hold true.

I'm not even saying IT WILL my god lmao. You constantly like to attack me for my opinions lol. I'm not satisfied with the paneling go figure. I would rather another chapter with a more climactic shot. That's it. That's my opinion lol.

And holy fuck you guys like to overuse my opinion about weaker enemies like it's a basis for any future argument. Holy fuck one thing does not constitute another being true

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Its over man i'm done i am too tired to do this anymore

Sanji will never use coc
Sanji will never touch coc

the only time Sanji should have coc mentioned next to his name is if Zoro or Luffy is fighting next to him

His EoS opponent kizaru or green bull won't be able to use Coc

This is fkin over

no point in hyping up this character anymore

Dude, stop overexaggerating the dialogue. The fight could continue one more chapter and everything said this chapter would still hold true.

I'm not even saying IT WILL my god lmao. You constantly like to attack me for my opinions lol. I'm not satisfied with the paneling go figure. I would rather another chapter with a more climactic shot. That's it. That's my opinion lol.

And holy fuck you guys like to overuse my opinion about weaker enemies like it's a basis for any future argument. Holy fuck one thing does not constitute another being true
The dialogue tied up everything.

(1) Germa/Judge/Sanji storyline that was hinted last chapter

(2) Women beating incident

(3) How Sanji is going to get past his dinosaur toughness (hotter flames, CoA training over TS, exoskeleton)

You think Oda will double down with something GREATER than this? You realize we still got 2 Yonkos to fight?

I love how dope these look, but I said this before a while back.

Oda gave a timelimit on the island dropping. Sanji & Zoro's fights started within that time frame. If King and Queen go down now, in the next couple of chapters & don't get back up, they went down in 15 minutes compared to Jack who fought for hours and got back up multiple times. At least he took out majority of the mink alliance.

So it's like, hype for Zoro and Sanji most definitely... but damn, King and Queen ain't accomplish anything this arc ( if it goes down this way )

So has Queen been defeated for good?
Compared to the Vs Jabra fight, didn't Jabra go down after a Diable Jambe combo like this?

I think Sanji unlocking a new and even stronger version of Diable Jambe (Ifrit Jambe) in addition to his previous Germa power up is a fine place to end the fight.

I don't really see the purpose of Queen coming back again from this? That might necessitate Sanji getting yet another power up, and that feels really unnecessary?

@Paperchampion23, @Kuro Ashi.
Doesn't have to be another powerup, just another attack.

I have users here acting like I'm crazy for thinking Queen couldn't get up next chapter super damaged or something. Like Oda can do whatever he wants

You can see from the paneling that we don't get a closeup of his face or anything constituting a defeat. WsW was exactly like this and it was unknown if Jinbe won for 4 more chapters. But Sasaki and Black Maria had their faces shown immediately.

We just don't know what he plans on doing with this character

Status
Not open for further replies.