• Linlin vs Kaido
  • WB vs Roger
  • WB vs Oden
  • Lufft vs kaido on the roof
Poorly written fights or concluded fights:
  • Oden in the war vs kaido only shown in 1-2 pages
  • Sanji vs Queen
  • WsW vs Jinbei
  • SNs vs Yonko where kaido just let himself get hit, 3 dudes held from going all out etc..
:seriously: No wonder why sales going down
People wanna see cool battle scenes and good stuff not this trash chapter where Sanji moves seem lackluster

Seems like you're assuming allot. While I agree it's not coc I still think it's stupid to make premature statements
No it's not.

That's like saying "it's stupid to make premature statements" to people denying that haki flames around Enma in 1003 weren't CoC.

Because that's nothing like Coc

Labeling literally anything CoC then pretend it's premature to deny isn't how it works lol

Exoskeleton”, “strength”, “speed”. All of them are combined.
The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training, is combined with the “exoskeleton” too...
And now my legs are much stronger and can withstand heat greater than before!!!"

buffoon
That's from the summary, Lanjidumbo, unfortunately for you the translated panels has Lanji saying that he got all that from Santa Judge. :christmwai:
No talent, all Judge.:vistalaugh:

:choppawhat: tf?

Queen is getting another chapter, he didn't use all the germa abilities yet

Its quite obvious Queen isn't done, dudes need to stop thinking that King and Queen are Tobiroppo or Jack the Dragdown, that has never been the case and these fights are going on for much more chapters, while the others got rushed/offscreened

Oda is even playing with numbers on Sanji chapters

931: Sanji uses the Raid Suit
1031: Sanji destroys the suit
935: Queen is introduced
1035: Sanji vs Queen climax, Queen is defeated

Remember Jabra's reaction after Devil Leg?

"My bones are burning, Tekkai isn't working at all"

We will get that. And besides, Reiju's abilities are left to be used, Reiju is special for Sanji, and Queen will do something crazy with it.

"Queen makes Sanji crash with walls and doors at high speed as he spins around. Hits make Sanji bleed. "

But I thought the exoskeleton was the ultimate durability weapon in all of OnePiece, what happened? A YC2 can make him bleed with a basic ass spinning attack lmao

"Exoskeleton, physical strength, movement speed, these are the powers I WAS GIVEN"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The whole fkn chapter was all about Judge's children and genetic experiments lol even the supposed CoA panel wasn't even hardening but instead the invisible fodder one hahaha lame lame
Oda literally doesn't draw hardening for sanji. He uses it clearly or he'd have been fodderized and unable to handle the diable jambe heat. Hard to draw black armament on a black leg and black shoe. It's kinda funny that you're stupid enough to not understand this. Especially after this chapter

N

Not sure honestly. We don't have enough info to make any calls. We didn't even see sanji land the hit yet. Sanjis moving so fast queen can't even keep up. You think queen has time to ask sanji a question. When he's being speed blitzed?

This is why I said to wait. Idiot
Instead of insulting everyone because you don't agree with, just read the manga again. It's already a big ass feat if sanji ever get coc and now adv.coc ? Imagine thinking he has demon god my ass coc when he can't even knock out a wounded geisha.
Gtfo idiot.

Yeah he has CoA, no doubt about it.

I don't think he's ever showed Hardening though, he's like Kid or Marco at this point - can use CoA but cannot use Armament Hardening.
Nah Oda is just inconsistent and doesn't draw it for everyone. Kid fights using giant scraps of metal. It just wouldn't look aesthetically pleasing if Oda shat on it with dark ink.

similarly, the fire effect for DJ would look so much worst if Oda tried to draw black hardening into it

Yeah I know fire also doesn't emerge from me when I feel passionate but here we are LMFAO
Lmao making a unfounded connection with a different comic from a different genre in a different country thats completely unrelated in any way shape or form... is not the smartest thing. But we all have our own opinions.

I think its just because OP readers have become such a powerlevel-oriented community, so that we cant be proud anymore of Sanji since Zoro has somewhat leave him by blooming CoC.

If only Oda focus more on Sanji's strategic ability enabling him to - for example - win even against Yonkous at some point by trapping, outsmarts, or deceiving them into defeat while Zoro can't outmuscle them until that point, will this community acknowledge him? Because i know i will. That is if only Oda matures enough and gain the ability to make characters win through strategy and quick on exploiting the enemy' weakness instead of pure strength battle.
I think Sanji fans would be a lot more satisfied with literally everything if they dropped Zoro comparisons.

The only reason some fans complain is because they wanted to see something akin to impact of ACoC

Yeah but it was a mistake, her vivre card didn't list any devil fruit for her.
Interesting, its weird that Queen specifically mentioned Sanjis brothers abilities could be copied but not Reijus when her abilities fit his moniker the most so I thought it would make sense that it comes from a devil fruit

No it's not.

That's like saying "it's stupid to make premature statements" to people denying that haki flames around Enma in 1003 weren't CoC.

Because that's nothing like Coc

Labeling literally anything CoC then pretend it's premature to deny isn't how it works lol
Lmao I already responded more in depth on why we should wait but you're too stupid to comprehend so I don't reccomend checking it out. You're essentially low hanging fruit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah Oda is just inconsistent and doesn't draw it for everyone. Kid fights using giant scraps of metal. It just wouldn't look aesthetically pleasing if Oda shat on it with dark ink.

similarly, the fire effect for DJ would look so much worst if Oda tried to draw black hardening into it
IMO, no.

The inconsistencies that I agree about Armament hardening are with Big Mom in Wano etc. But I just think that you can be a strong high tier (YC1 - Marco, YC2 - Smoothie, YC3 - Jack) and still not use hardening.

If they have it, it would've been shown though since it's a major boost. Not just on the legs but on the other parts as well - Doffy was using hardening on his face to block attacks. Same with Katakuri as well.

That's from the summary, Lanjidumbo, unfortunately for you the translated panels has Lanji saying that he got all that from Santa Judge. :christmwai:
No talent, all Judge.:vistalaugh:
Buffoon sanji attributes all that to his new attack. Which just like when diable jambe was first used... sanji said it increased his speed and power then also😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Instead of insulting everyone because you don't agree with, just read the manga again. It's already a big ass feat if sanji ever get coc and now adv.coc ? Imagine thinking he has demon god my ass coc when he can't even knock out a wounded geisha.
Gtfo idiot.
Lmao clearly a joke you dense buffoon. This is why I insult. Have fun sitting in your echo chamber hating on a fictional character :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.