Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doffytroll: Yeah lmfaoooo

Like they're happy Sanji ends up walking out of this with a little bit of struggle and a sweep. What a boring fight in the grand scheme of things. A close and hard fight > being able to dance around your opponent for 19 chapters and then finish him in 1 with zero struggle.
I don't understand why it's necessary to ridicule something to praise the other. If you're a Zoro fanboy, you're also a Sanji hater and vice versa. Both fights are being great. Zoro's better in my opinion, but Sanji's also doing great.

Stop the hate, guys. You can be better.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He seems pretty adamant about leaving Kaido to Luffy, once King came Zoro didn't really show any real desire to go back to Kaido
ANd Zoro defeating first Yonko and not Luffy doing it is just no sensical.
He already showed interest in facing kaido many times.

Getting occupied by King doesn't mean he lost that interest.

Also, no one said Zoro will defeat kaido. It will be Luffy. Zoro can land lethal damage to kaido at the end.

Queen turn his back,sanji attack.sanjitards say sanji low diff.when the truth queen need to make himself open so sanji could win this fight(sanji with tons of given power up).zoro Vs killer+onimaru looks billion times good for zoro than this shit.sanji have no respect+play dirty.killer(kamazou)low diff queen after all.

1 hit = dead Lanji:crazwhat:the 4chan shitposter really thought he had something by comparing 2 top tiers, just look at the scale of their fight, with a vet level Okama and the slowest character in this manga. :ronalugh:
Nice headcanon and fantasy. Too bad we've already seen Sanji walk off being hit from King, no magic mink senzu bean needed either

And no, an actual top tier would be fighting back. Unless you think Roger vs WB had one guy spending the whole fight getting his ass beat the whole time.

I like how people trash talk Queen and try to make him look weak, while Sanji is just that fucking strong. Sanji moves so fast even a YC can't keep up with his speed and thinks he is invisible - that is an insane Speed feat by Sanji, actualy the best speed feat in the series so far, except Kizaru ofc.
I mean, I agree that Sanji is just that strong- I still rate Queen as the strongest non-RHM Commander outside of Benn, but... about the bolded...

How's that any different from stuff like this:

Far away, yet managed to blitz the fuck out of Kaido's Right Hand Man (who has better speed/mobility portrayal than Queen, also feats) before he could even move slightly.

Also, Snakeman's feat of blitzing Katakuri with his attack speed is up there, too, arguably better than both of these because unlike Queen and King, Katakuri actually has FS.

Calling Sanji's stuff best speed feat in series bar Kizaru is a big stretch...

I think that tiger vs dragon resemblance is more fitting for zoro.

Zoro represent Tiger

Also, this is the first time in one piece that zoro has shown interest in taking down Luffy's opponent and that too multiple times.

Yes he already scarred kaido but I don't think it was enough to satisfy Zoro because he didn't get the job done

As far as luffy is concerned then yeah I agree that new G4 mode or G5 or awakening is possible but tiger form? I doubt it.
You forgot zoro vs eneru :milaugh::milaugh::cheers:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He did at the start of the arc - and then he faced Kaido. After that Zoro didn't really show any interest in going back to roof wheres he was pretty content with leaving Kaido to Luffy

So basically a kill steal? Is that really Zoro's MO?
Because he got injured and got occupied by King.

Luffy's third round is yet to start. No way you can say for sure that zoro lost interest.

Kill steal is wrong word here. There is a scenario when zoro can land lethal damage.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't understand why it's necessary to ridicule something to praise the other. If you're a Zoro fanboy, you're also a Sanji hater and vice versa. Both fights are being great. Zoro's better in my opinion, but Sanji's also doing great.

Stop the hate, guys. You can be better.
This wasn't to ridicule Sanji. This was to criticize Oda.

You cannot possibly look at Sanji vs Queen and call it a good fight, Tobi Roppo fights were better. Oda just dropped the ball on Queen when compared to King and he's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.