Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The intent behind the attack and the sounds are more than enough to pinpoint.
Not really, you're just showing that it would allow Sanji to reach himself to an attack in his direction. You can expand it that he could figure the general presence of someone as well.

To pin point body parts of a particular target that is not visible though, that requires a visualization of that target.

How is basic observation enough? King and Queen literally saw Momo getting carried away and they still didn't know that there was someone invisible carrying him away, even when Sanji attacked.
King wasn't really surprised at Sanji carrying Momonosuke away, or wondering tf is happening.

He immediately flew off towards Sanji, and had the observation to put up his leg in defense when Sanji kicked at him, no?

And unlike King there, Sanji here was actually aware of the fact that Queen was invisible, there, what he looked like, and what's up.

I guess we have wait for oda to answer the question? how much stronger sanji is compare to zoro ?
Oda have habit to not answer directly in questions.

It is like what is 1 +1 = ?
Oda will delay the answer and spin on this and wait for 50 chapters for this answer.
Wait why would Sanjino have gotten stronger than Zoro? :sanmoji:
Post automatically merged:

So Queen down for good or not?
Maybe but I hope not, it would constitute bad writing too if Sanji defeated him so easily. That guy's bounty is staggering and it's not all based off pettiness and cruel acting of the past or influence.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
This wasn't to ridicule Sanji. This was to criticize Oda.

You cannot possibly look at Sanji vs Queen and call it a good fight, Tobi Roppo fights were better. Oda just dropped the ball on Queen when compared to King and he's right.
My biggest problem is Sanji's PU, it looks just "meh". When I saw "Ifrit Mode" I imagined something with a new design but come on, Robin's Demon form is much more cooler than adding just some lightning/sparks:

I'm really disappointed.

King wasn't really surprised at Sanji carrying Momonosuke away, or wondering tf is happening.

He immediately flew off towards Sanji, and had the observation to put up his leg in defense when Sanji kicked at him, no?

And unlike King there, Sanji here was actually aware of the fact that Queen was invisible, there, what he looked like, and what's up.
He flew off towards Momonosuke. He wasn't aware of Sanji at all hence the "!!!" surprised frame you added, and King doesn't look like he's blocking, with the movement oda added, it's more like Kings in the middle of kicking momo, but Sanji kicks him first.

King is the one trying to kick the flying Momo in that panel and Sanji is the one stoping his kick before it connects :goyea:

I think the crackle effect is not just because the fire is hotter but also because it's Haki imbued.

I think it's the first time Sanji actually combines Haki with his fire, and doesn't just use the regular haki on his leg and the fire on top.
It's his haki fused with his fire, unique CoA as a said

This shows Oda formula is never changing, people thought an emperor crew would be different but tuning out most straw hats and Sanji still mid diff their opponents. :milaugh:
So much for teaming up against the commanders:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.