We can move and block an attack before Law can teleport you are fast.
When you can reach and counter Big Mom's attack before she can attack Luffy who was 3 ft in front of her, you are incredibly fast.
Well you can blitz Kaido, you are incredibly fast.
You can continue to deny and downplay Zoro speed all you want but the manga has made it very clear that he is incredibly fast and possess some of the fastest attack speed and reaction time in the manga.
Since post time see if he is blizted opponents. He blizted Hody underwater. A feat neither Luffy nor Sanji could achieve.
It will be a combo between Ryuma and Luffy's first meeting with Zoro:
1. Kidd and Law KOs Linlin
2. Luffy KOs Kaido
3. With both of them failing, CP0 and BMP storm the capital
4. Alliance vs BMP vs CP0 happen
5. Kaido wakes up, shows his awakening and wrecks the capital. He overpowers Momoron and tries to lift Onigashima to the earth's orbit.
6. Luffy tries to stop him, but BM shows her awakening and gets in Luffy's way. She threatens Luffy by holding Tama hostage.
7. We see that BM and Kaido agree, since they fail, they might as well destroy the whole world entirely.
8. CP0 and BMP take a hike.
9. The alliance regroup and plans to stop three things: Big Mom, Onigashima, and Kaido.
10. Long story short, Law, Kidd, and Killer lead the alliance to stop onigashima falling.
11. Evoking Helmeppo, Coby, and Morgan, Linlin will hurry Kaido to drop Onigashima.
12. Zoro is sent flying to the skies.
13. The alliance stops Onigashima somehow.
14. Luffy channels G4 and blitzes Big Mom with Adv. CoC King Kong Bazooka to yeet her off Wano, saving Tama and fulfilling his promise to kick Linlin's ass.
15. Witnessed by everybody, Zoro kills Kaido above the capital with Asura (9 shadows) as the dawn finally breaks on Wano.
16. Everybody goes home happy.
ZKK is sort of in limbo. There's too much build up prior to this chapter for Kaido to leave this arc alive and Zoro is the perfect man for the job. But Oda's choice of panel spread really does hurt it a little.
I'm still on board, mostly because I think ZKK is a fitting end for Kaido and the only one that keeps Kaido out of the story in the future. We don't need Kaido coming back and being a second string threat end of series. It's better to go out on a high note in his own arc and in arguably the most memorable moment in the manga after Ace's death.
Yes, thats what I said, if they are comparable to magma then they outclass any other flame
And since when is lightning effects described as the end all be all of heat? Ifrit Jambe defeated Queen but not in a one shot, meanwhile Zoro, someone with fire cutting techniques, chose to avoid King's flames because they were that hot. Sanji described the ifrit Jambe as simply hotter flames, while Akainu described magma as being hotter than flames in general, so unless some new info is dropped about the ifrit jambe there is no reason to assume its even comparable to King's top flames