What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, King doesn't have fire on his back

Odas shit way of paneling
When he releases fire that's fire mode. That's why everytime King has been on high speed mode he runs out of fire. That's what it means lmao.

And also King was a static not mobile target and we are clearly told King moves at invisible speeds when no fire on him.
Post automatically merged:

I don't remember Zoro ever having that smoke around his swords before he unlocked CoC
Where?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Odas shit way of paneling
When he releases fire that's fire mode. That's why everytime King has been on high speed mode he runs out of fire. That's what it means lmao.

And also King was a static not mobile target and we are clearly told King moves at invisible speeds when no fire on him.

Check the clashing panel. King is using fire but it's no longer on his back.

I don't remember Zoro ever having that smoke around his swords before he unlocked CoC
He did when he first wielded enma on chapter 955 and on chapters 1002 (couldn't manage to properly use it), 1032 and 1033.

That smoke is haki flowing (advCoA) and the black lightning is advCoC

He can use them separately and also combine the two like he did with that last Flying Dragon Samurai attack

CoC coating Zoro mid diffed King if not lower, and Kaido is stronger than him. I think Kaido low diffs King.
Kaido surely knows about King's powers (he may look stupid but he knows a lot about the One Piece world) , so he wouldn't need more than a few attacks to end the fight
I'd hardly call this a "mid diff", Zoro is going beyond his limits to push out CoC at the risk of his life.
Pre FS WCI Luffy landing a few King Kong Guns on King would take him down very quickly too, wouldn't call that mid diff.

But you gotta look at the amount of CoC released too.
I doubt Luffy can release that amount of CoC for more than a minute either.
Its not like its a literal stop watch right? Its the amount of CoC you are releasing. If Zoro kept releasing small amounts of CoC he'd last longer.
But maybe its a wrong translation after all, maybe Zoro is just talking about the drug? Shouldn't we wait for viz?
Well yeah, we'll see what Viz has to say.

But even if you look at Zoro at the moment, his Swords are giving off that same excess smoke that happens to Luffy when he is overusing Haki with G4. Personally that makes it pretty clear that Zoro is just burning through Haki at a rapid pace because of Enma, and if keeps going, it really could drain him completely, and kill him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

But even if you look at Zoro at the moment, his Swords are giving off that same excess smoke that happens to Luffy when he is overusing Haki with G4. Personally that makes it pretty clear that Zoro is just burning through Haki at a rapid pace because of Enma, and if keeps going, it really could drain him completely, and kill him.
bullshit luffy's fist was releasing that same smoke in base against kaido

That Smoke seems to be CoA overuse, conquerors doesn't produce thst smoke does it?
Maybe he just needs to figure out to completely shut off excess CoA and only use CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.