What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Kinemon survived an AdCoC strike through his body, I mean surely you must know that plot armor is playing some part in Law's sudden toughness, unless you think Kaido's Ap<<< Doffys.
Kinemon still got knocked badly. He didnt die cause nobody die in this series. Law instantly recovered:kayneshrug: "PIS" is not a legit argument

Ivankov was in level 5 which he does deserve.

King and Queen are not on the same level.
Ivankov is above many lvl 6 prisoner so no he didn't deserve lvl 5

King and Queen are on the same lvl

rivals with a close bounty and spent the entire arc together literally sharing the same role, then their fights proceeded back to back until the end

there's no argument to be made against this

when did i say he's not giving his haki to enma stop making shit up.
I said zoro isn't holding enma back but you said he has to give more haki to enma and here's a statement from zoro that if he KEEPS giving it to enma he will die.
KEEPS means he was already giving his haki to the sword.
But you say he has to give haki just keep giving it.
I won't even mention the fact he said he has to stabilize which means he has to give more sometimes and less in others so as to not you too much.:cheers:
Point is zoro was nerfed the whole time, before advcoc while sanji was powered up through judge's sperm and still needed a sneak attack to win.
He's not "Holding Enma back". He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is exuding from him, so the Sword doesn't bleed him dry.

Enma exudes a persons Haki on it's own.

This is showcased by the fact that it almost turned Zoro's Sword into a husk by pulling out a massive ton of Zoro's haki.

In order for for Zoro to not become a husk, he has to hold back the haki Enma exudes.

Even holding back that Haki, Zoro is still exuding a massive amount of Haki with Enma, in every attack. That is boosting his AP tremendously.

Like I said before, it might be harder for him to fight, considering it is splitting his focus between combat and keeping Enma from bleeding him dry, but even if he is being "Nerfed" in one way, he is being heavily boosted in another way. Hence, it's a double edge sword.

If you take Enma away from Zoro, and allow him to be able to solely focus on combat, he can't beat King, because he needed that boost from Enma to reach the next level. So it doesn't matter how his combat is being "nerfed" because he needed to come to an understanding about Enma in order to win the fight.

At the end of the day Kaido has to flat out say Oden has been surpassed or see Oden in Zoro before we can say Zoro is near him.

That is my belief, its like if Zoro surpassed Mihawk before it was ever aknowledged by Mihawk because Zoro has better ''feats'' than him.
I fear we wont get that so fanbase has to gauge it with how good he is with enma

At the end of the day Kaido has to flat out say Oden has been surpassed or see Oden in Zoro before we can say Zoro is near him.

That is my belief, its like if Zoro surpassed Mihawk before it was ever aknowledged by Mihawk because Zoro has better ''feats'' than him.
This makes no sense when oden lost to a vastly weaker kaido who didn't even use hybrid. While zoro slashed and scarred a hybrid kaido with 20 years more power and experience without using advanced coc

So basically Zoro figured out King's trick but he doesn't need it anyways.
This is where Zoro completely surpassed King, and jumped a whole different tier

King's defense + Durability + Wings make him so durable that he is a lot harder to hurt and kill than even Kaido. Because we know attacks that would work on Kaido failed on King. Kaido doesn't have any more lines of defense bar his scales and well CoA but King has that too.

But Zoro towards the end killed fire mode King and cut his wing, took down all of his defense in a single attack.

I don't think any character in One Piece is surviving final Zoro attack, not Kaido, Not Big Mom, not Jozu.
He's got the killer blow above all killer blows in One Piece

He's not "Holding Enma back". He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is exuding from him, so the Sword doesn't bleed him dry.

Enma exudes a persons Haki on it's own.

This is showcased by the fact that it almost turned Zoro's Sword into a husk by pulling out a massive ton of Zoro's haki.

In order for for Zoro to not become a husk, he has to hold back the haki Enma exudes.

Even holding back that Haki, Zoro is still exuding a massive amount of Haki with Enma, in every attack. That is boosting his AP tremendously.

Like I said before, it might be harder for him to fight, considering it is splitting his focus between combat and keeping Enma from bleeding him dry, but even if he is being "Nerfed" in one way, he is being heavily boosted in another way. Hence, it's a double edge sword.
100%

No because Mihawk is the pinnacle of Swordsmanship and Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk. Oden was just your every day strong swordsman. Enma is measuring stick, right now Zoro can spam Enma, he's equal to Oden tho his final attack shits on Oden's not gonna lie, that CoC trail is ghastly and far above anything Oden has showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.