I would certainly recommend it! Thats why i promote it! The premise is overused as modern fantasy manhwa. The best human warrior going back in time to stop world destruction. With his knowledge experience and strength, he struggles to victory, enter dungeons to prepare himself against the impending doom in the future etc.
The premise is ordinary. But
- the art is real good. The quality is like Solo Leveling.
- MC has good character. Confident but not arrogant. Clever but can still be cornered and flinched by dangerous situation. He can search for unordinary solution for each rising problem, but not too fast and not too easy. The timing and pacing of him finally finding a solution is good.
- MC still struggles and there are still very much sense of tension and danger from the enemies surrounding him, monsters in dungeon, or backstabbing traitors. You dont find Solo Leveling here where MC buldoze thru all enemies with looking cool all the time without breaking a sweat.
- the gods are bitches and jackasses in this story lol.
- the twists are good imo, even when they mainly concerning the battle rather than non-battle part. whether its the MC deceiving a fake friend, finding tricks to defeat the enemies mid-fight, or the enemies reversing the situation to defeat the MC, pretty solid imo.
- there is just one potential nakama to the MC until now, so most of the times he's the only one who shines. I hope there will be more in the future.
Tldr i recommend it!