What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking knew Queen was down, it made no sense to prolong this already very long fight when it already ended in an appropriate way. I'm kinda mixed when it comes to King's design, I was expecting something unique but he is just a brown guy....why would he worry about hiding his skin color when those huge black wings and the fire on his back are already a dead giveaway that he is a Lunarian?:choppawhat: And I hope the fight isnt over yet, though given the name of the chapter and how Zoro's fights usually go that could be the case

King looks inspired from targaryens most likely . We know what happened to them after mad king was killed .

Also in GOT taregareyans were former rulers after seven kingdom revolt. Oda might be playing GOT stuff in OP as well .

Not even close lol, queen was fighting marco and awakened sanji, he got special zoan form like king which jack doesn't, lmao he doesn't even have haki or named attack :suresure:
Queen did nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Named attacks aren't stronger than no named attacks.

Looking at what each beast pirate has done, Jack has done the most and that's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.