What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeahhhh but when his flames are up he is at his more durable. And when his flames are down he is less durable. That is why he could tank all these attacks.

Only when he speeds up in hybrid he remove the flame to go faster.

But King never ever healed anything with his flames. Never. He just boost his durability with them on his back.
Rayan read the spoilers again.

"If the flame at his back disappears, he gains speed while loses durability."

It does not say anything about other part durability increasing with flames on or not on them. King probably tanked the Shishishi sonson because the flame at his back was burning or he healed from it.

Either way the weakness is the flames at back of his neck. He does not apply the flames to other parts of his body and increase its durability.

I guess what it means by increase in speed and decrease in durability is the hybrid form - where King's flames disappear completely.

:kayneshrug:I told you my spoilers were real
Both King ans zoro perform their finishers
Zoro finisher will KO King

Next chapter we will see King hit and KOed by this santoryuo dragon flame

Btw :milaugh:Anyone with great attack speed bypasses King's dura
This explains why Marco could hurt King with a kneed drop, he blitzed him before he could put up his fire

"But but katakuri, WCI luffy, Doffy, Sanji can't beat King" nonsense
King isn't more durable than Kaido!

I like King's backstory, his real name is Albert
I guess Queen also has a real name.
So WG gives everyone 100M if they see a lunarian hm
adv coc is something that is superior to advcoo advcoa extremely high stat (dinousaur) and also lunarian axe power.

Dont come with your shit thing, advcoo is pretty much uselss vs high speed character and King speed is as fast or faster than Kaido

King defense are superior to Kaido

This 2 stats make sure that mister Katakuri cant still do shit to him.

Luffy got all thing up from chap 1000 to 1010 yet nothing work on Kaido (the scales are covering his body in dragon form like hybrid) and that scales defense is beloved King axe lunarian defense

Advcoo wont help Katakuri vs King
Normal CoC wont help Katakuri
Nothing changed in this fight if the fact that Zoro is very close to Luffy and the gab between this 2 and Sanji is bigger than what you think :suresure::kayneshrug::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.