What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King's design looks great and now it's time for more Zoro greatness
.:cheers:

I was not sure Queen was down for real, but is pretty ok for me. Since chapter 1015 Queen took all those attacks with no defense:
Rotisserie Strike, Collier Strike, Muton Shot, Grill Shot, Hell Memories, Flanchet Strike, Basses Côte, Paleron, Jumeau à bifteck, Tendron, Flanchet, Queue, Poire, Jarret e Beouf Burst.
Not all of them were too impactful, but still a very solid amount of named moves hitting directly with half being the upgraded attacks with Ifrit Jambe.

After sanji healed with exoskeleton queen only hit him twice and it still was enough to make him faint what happened to the super durability monster?
:kaidowhat:

This just means Queen's attacks are so strong that even post Exoskeleton, he can damage Sanji a lot

A normal human would get wrecked by these moves

"Brachio Snake" is there to showcase that

People really need to read the spoiler say, sanji fall because of exhaustion/tired not because of the damage he received.
Maybe queen is righ, the invisibility move that he used cost too much stamina

- Sanji was tired after defeated Queen and fall down too .
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T EVER COMPARE THIS BITCH ASS CLOWN WITH ZORO, EVER AGAIN

MF GOT ALL FUCKED JUST FROM FIGHTING A YC2 LOL, WHERE'S THE "SANJI LOW DIFFED QUEEN" PEOPLE??

ZORO IS ABOUT TO DEFEAT A YC1 AND THEN WILL PROCEED TO FIGHT KAIDO AGAIN! MY GOAT JUST BUILT DIFFERENT!

ZORO MVP OF THE RAID!

Status
Not open for further replies.