What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more important information is that since Zoro is using a new attack, most probably a CoC coated one, he is cutting King down in his most durable form - with his flames active - and not after cheaply cutting his flames off.

Since that is how Zoro's fights are usually written - needed BoAT to cut through steel vs Mr.1, needed Ashura to cut through Kaku in EL and he probably is going to use ACoC to cut through and overwhelm King's Lunarian hax.

It is just speculation though at this point, since we have no information about the combat part of the chapter except for two named attacks XD.
Everyone has to try to expose King when he's in speed form, while Zoro just steamrolls through his dura form lol
Nice

Give full knowledge about King, he'd still burn the living shit out of Cracker or Katakuri with 0 injuries.
I frankly don't see anything in Katakuri repertory able to hurt King in defense mode.

People do be smoking good crack if think koka is enough and mogura can't do much due King being able to go boom.

What in Katakuri arsenal can match the AP of rooftop or current Zoro ? Nothing.

There are a lot of oddities for sure.

- Secondary villains (Fukurokuju, CP-0) and problems (Kazenbo) still exist. BMP are still around too, for what that's worth.

- Barely any of the crew is injured from their F6 fights. Much of the crew has had pretty shafted roles this arc when it comes to fights. Namely Usopp, Brook and Chopper

- Oda is purposefully hiding Zoan awakening. We know this because Law and Kid use their awakening. Meaning he acknowledges it still, yet has not for any beast pirate. Could be just Kaido though.

- We know Zoan awakening has to do with actual recovery, so if it's going to happen, it would happen after this chapter.

Idk, things to think about but who knows if it happens
oda isnt ending this arc without zoan awakening and godzilla references. king, queen, and kaido are guaranteed to have awakening and probably the ability to control it like post timeskip monster chopper, jack is probably also awakened but will be a berserker and uncontrollable, tobi roppo i dont have faith they'll get back up but its also possible with queen drugs.

but the fights arent over until they're fighting giant monsters in the middle of the city

So it wasn't serious.

Yes my point. Because he's not a swordsman

The only time he's serious we see him use a sword.
Funnily enough film z he fights z using his sword once more.
Ok bruh, have fun arguing about this for the next 5 years. I won't be participating anymore. This is absolute nonsense.

Also Z is not canon lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Everyone has to try to expose King when he's in speed form, while Zoro just steamrolls through his dura form lol
Nice
It kinda explains why Marco was able to hurt him - since his flames are superior and can overpower King's.

And I don't really think there's a speed form per se, King didn't have his flames active in his hybrid form - I guess that's his "speed form" - while he has them active in his Zoan and Base form.

Hopefully this chapter is another really good chapter fighting wise, like the rest of the King fight has been! I'm excited as someone who liked King since his introduction XD

There are a lot of oddities for sure.

- Secondary villains (Fukurokuju, CP-0) and problems (Kazenbo) still exist. BMP are still around too, for what that's worth.

- Barely any of the crew is injured from their F6 fights. Much of the crew has had pretty shafted roles this arc when it comes to fights. Namely Usopp, Brook and Chopper

- Oda is purposefully hiding Zoan awakening. We know this because Law and Kid use their awakening. Meaning he acknowledges it still, yet has not for any beast pirate. Could be just Kaido though.

- We know Zoan awakening has to do with actual recovery, so if it's going to happen, it would happen after this chapter.

Idk, things to think about but who knows if it happens
Yes and wano ends in 2030

Queen F6 is done now is king turn

Status
Not open for further replies.