What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No COC, no awakening, face reveal + flashback + defeat at the same chapter. It's so rushed, I'm very disappointed. 2 more chapters wouldn't hurt the narrative at all. It seems Zoan awakening will be only used for Kaido...

What do you think about this? @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion
I'm disappointed too. If I recall correctly, Cinera said if King is really defeated next chapter, he will take another long OP break. I think I'm going with him this time..

Actually, what I always wished every single arc, the opposite happened.
In PH, I wish Monet join. Reality: she died.
In Dressrosa, I wish Rebecca would eat Mera Mera and she joined (she looked strong in her debut). Reality: she is a crybaby.
In Zou and WCI, I wish Pedro would join. Reality: he died.
At beginning of WCI arc, I also wish that arc would be simply short arc of getting Sanji back, and Luffy would never defeat Cracker or any Sweet Commander. Reality: he beat not only one, but two, and 1 of them is the strongest SC.
In Wano, after seeing Katakuri set the standard high in WCI arc, I kept my expectation high for King.
Reality: his battle got very rushed.

Next, I wish Yamao will join, and following the formula, I can see the ship will sink soon too.

yep, it is rushed it like Oda want to close the calamity fight in this year. About the awakening make sense also for ZKK:
It is only natural that they would revive, those beasts are awakened zoah users (Kaido reviving after Luffy victory make sense) extreme physical toughness and powers of recovery (Kaido istant recovery so we dont need to wait days for him to recover from the final luffy move, only remove his head is the solution)
If Random Character like jailer beast can awaken.

So Top Fighter like Tobi Roppo and All Srar can too

Pretty sure King isn't done and I hope Queen will be back with awakening too. Treating yonko commanders this way is ridiculous, luffy spent so much time in the katakuri fight in order to grow and surpass him, there is no way sanji and zoro defeated Queen and King so easily. I can't believe Oda would give more chapter to otama nami and usopp running and setting up their gifters plan than to the so much awaited sanji and zoro fights

I'm disappointed too. If I recall correctly, Cinera said if King is really defeated next chapter, he will take another long OP break. I think I'm going with him this time..

Actually, what I always wished every single arc, the opposite happened.
In PH, I wish Monet join. Reality: she died.
In Dressrosa, I wish Rebecca would eat Mera Mera and she joined (she looked strong in her debut). Reality: she is a crybaby.
In Zou and WCI, I wish Pedro would join. Reality: he died.
At beginning of WCI arc, I also wish that arc would be simply short arc of getting Sanji back, and Luffy would never defeat Cracker or any Sweet Commander. Reality: he beat not only one, but two, and 1 of them is the strongest SC.
In Wano, after seeing Katakuri set the standard high in WCI arc, I kept my expectation high for King.
Reality: his battle got very rushed.

Next, I wish Yamao will join, and following the formula, I can see the ship will sink soon too.
:pepemotion:

His matchup ain’t even a conquerer. The All stars are frauds. We’re not worried about that over here :kayneshrug:
are you sure:milaugh:?
This is Kidd in chapter 1001 and look like he tested everything he had on Kaido (pouncing etc) so he is trying a new strategy crushing him to death which didnt work. Kidd know about Kaido tough skin, and King is saying that has a better defense than that.
Sorry Kidd :ihaha:
This is what a Kidd that is fighting currently a Yonko was thinking about Kaido skin aka dragon scales:
>I know full well how tough your skin is!! But I wonder if you can endure being crushed to death!<

The result we all know, Kaido didnt get any serious damage. Kidd already tested that pouching Kaido doesnt work, so he is trying to go with the crushing to death strategy which didnt work either.

Now, this is what King is saying:
Zoro:<So dinosaurs are basically like dragons (Zoro fought one on the rooftop, big lizards with tough hides>
King:< You are not wrong, but I am on another level >

In both cases Kid,Zoro,King are confirming that the main thing that make the beast pirate to strong is the fact that are tough.
All the undond prison mini arc is to train Luffy to bypass Kaido dragon's scale.
But King is saying that he has a better defense than Kaido. So Kidd that said > I wonder if you can endure being crush> is implying that pouching Kaido with for example all g4 moment that Luffy had in whole cake island wound t work.

So Katakuri doesnt have anything that can bypass King. He doesnt have any axe power to bypass King, nor internal destruction hacky, nor coating haoshouku ability. Even if Katakuri would have the internal destruction hacky it woudnt make that much difference because Kaido was fine prior to chap 1010 in which Oda introduce adv coc.
Zoro Ap super high without adv coc wasnt enough to damage King until adv coc.

Status
Not open for further replies.