What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King was basically portrayed like a mini arc boss, Zoro had to get a significant PU in the middle of the fight, similar to Mr. 1 but unlike Mr. 1, King had so much potential to show far more stuff after Zoro's new PU - ie COC or/and awakening, as well as his importance in the lore. Zoro's finisher would be even more satisfying knowing it would land on awakened King who demonstrated COC as well, possibly destructive fire attacks too.

Also, King apparently got a single flashback panel, his face got revealed prior to that too and after that follows a scene when King attacks Zoro but gets defeated instead. Hell, even Senior Pink had a longer flashback than that. King doesn't have COC although he talked about kingly ambitions before.

Seriously, this chapter is not rushed?? King's best fire ability is his stats switching? A passive fire adding durability in cost of speed? That's it? Lunarians were portrayed to be skilled fire users, King's epithet is "WILDFIRE", yet that's all we've got...
King is awakened though

Nah as a character not a fan of his . Mihawk is even more 1 dimensionsal and acts like God so i hope zoro defeats him for good .
Well this is childish… You want characters to lose specifically because you dont like them? Sanji is my least favorite strawhat and i wanted him to beat Queen more than i wanted Chopper to beat Queen even though Chopper is like 15 characters above Sanji in my favorite character list

Dude, this is a recipe for disappointment if you think or want the plot to play out according to who you like

In fact, if Oda started writing according to who people liked more, Zoro would probably be the MC

Why would Zoro beating King in 1 chapter after his powerup be a bad thing?

If it lasted longer, the same haters would claim that this shows Zoro is weaker than the other SNs etc etc
That's because the haters can't stand for Zoro be strong. If Zoro has it or achieves it it's not impressive. If his opponent has it it's nothing but a gimmick and they're not strong without it. Yet, another character could gain the some power and it's the greatest thing in the world.

They have been butthurt throughout the entire Wano era. It's not over.

Status
Not open for further replies.