What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiroyru let me ask you one more time can you try to argue one more time without lying why Big Mom beats Current Power up Zoro?

No one in their right minds believes Hakai is only twice as strong as Ikokou. All you need is eyes to know that

I said it

It won't make sense for King to have CoC when he is paired with Queen and pasalles Marco, both guys have no CoC!

King is just a coward who relies on his racial hax to be somewhat strong
where is your evidence for marco not having coc? you dont have any. stop pushing baseless assertions as if they are legit. no one cares about your fanfictions.

also, kings feats are way above queens feats, so why the clutching at straws that they appeared in a panel as an introduction?

bitch ass clown

:kaidowhat:

Tf are you on?

Queen knocked out big mom

Is by far the most durable ancient zoan

Has 5 devil fruit like abilities

King high-extreme diffs him
he didn't knock out big mom lol stop with this bullshit

big mom was just fine after his attack, she was conscious, walking around and talking to him

then she FELL ASLEEP.

King extreme diffing queen is completely head canon. he's the right hand man of kaido, confirmed by kaido himself

queen HYPED HIM UP during his fight with sanji. they are not on the same tier. please stop

I still think the fight between sanji and Queen is incomplete . Considering Queen is thrown out of onigashima . I am certain the fight will conclude in flower capital.

Looks like same will apply to King as well. Like i said this is not how oda ends his enemies . Zoan awakening will likely be last weapon .

Act 3 will definitely end with onigashima blowing up. Act 4 will be conclusion act in flower capital.

That is the problem, why he didn´t used that attack again like what he used against Big mom?
Like using Niji speed and throw himself with high speed like Arlong did against Luffy in arlongpark?
Why Oda didn´t let Queen display his forte rather showing us the basic skills of the Germa66?
What I mean is that Oda fail to display Queen best forte, his plague and ancient power, in the end not like King he didn´t even got a finisher move.... The portrayal of the battle was not okay.
That battle was one of the worst if not the worst in the arc. At this point QvS would have benefited from an additional chapter more than ZvK.

But their are huge mountains, if Queen crush fews while flying, that would be a huge feat, far better then KKG spliting the town in half...
I doubt he crushed through one. Not to mention there are different sized mountains.

It is like I said last chapter, I wouldn't have been surprised if Queen was sent all the way back to live floor.
In this chapter, he was sent the opposite direction out if Onigashima.
That is what G4 level of power is capable of. There's no way it is at KKG level of power though

How can I keep it real in the midst of "Katakuri > King"
"King is fodder to Kaido" and bunch of other nonsense.
King is not pushing Kaido past mid diff though if he can even do that, he demonstrated litteraly nothing that would indicate so.

The Kat> King stuff is a reach imo but dont you think they should be somewhat comparable story wise to preserve the semblance of status quo the story has trying to sell us about the Emperors being in a deadlock?

I still think the fight between sanji and Queen is incomplete . Considering Queen is thrown out of onigashima . I am certain the fight will conclude in flower capital.

Looks like same will spply to King as well. Like i said this is not how oda ends his enemies . Zoan awakening will likely be last weapon .

Act 3 will definitely end with onigashima blowing up. Act 4 will be conclusion act in flower capital.
Man it’s over what you on about

Status
Not open for further replies.