What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Anyone who thinks Zoro vs Kaido in a 1v1 ends any differently needs to reexamine how they power scale.

All Zoro has gotten is MORE AP. He had enough of that already even if it was insufficient. He lacks other tools to survive in a 1v1 with Kaido's full attention on him. 1v1's isn't all about AP especially someone like Kaido who can just dog walk that AP.

Zoro still gets clubbed to death until he improves other aspects of his overall combat ability. This is not to downplay Zoro just pure facts.

Luffy is only tangoing with Kaido rn because Luffy has 3 advanced versions of Haki, a DF he can rely on and MC plot armor.

The fight is still a Low diff even if on the higher end. TB ends it.

Luffy's 1v1 fight against an actual Yonko has yet to commence.

Celebrating a little prematurely there aren't you? Just like when Zoro cut Pica in half and yall lost your minds that Luffy would never top it, and Oda said "Hold my beer" and folded a city in half with Doflamingo's body.

So let me ask you. Is defeating King not worthy enough for Kaido to consider Zoro a monstrous Samurai? King to scrubby for that? :usoprice:
Wait till they see KKG laced with CoC :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Lol, but wasn't everyone saying we were gonna the the Ryuuma parallel from Monsters

Think you guys are pushing that narrative way too hard. He literally cuts King's dragon like Ryuuma does the dragon.

Enma was also never said to turn black during this battle. This got twisted from Tengu's comment about turning it black as a generic statement.

But oh well, I got nothing to lose in this argument lol, I love Zoro anyway:kayneshrug:
Oh yeah what happened to the flying 6 awakening by the way?

I doubt he crushed through one. Not to mention there are different sized mountains.

It is like I said last chapter, I wouldn't have been surprised if Queen was sent all the way back to live floor.
In this chapter, he was sent the opposite direction out if Onigashima.
That is what G4 level of power is capable of. There's no way it is at KKG level of power though
You arent factoring in plasma properties which are another form of ap added in

Imagine a sanji winding up like he did vs luffy with this new speed it'd be ridiculous levels of ap

I genuinely think I swear i think Zoro can beat Big Mom or at least give her extreme diff.

He gives Kaido high diff tho
Which anyone who isn't unreasonable should have no issue with.

Roof top Zoro post Hakai scarred Kaido. If you come out of a fight with a long scar on your chest you are at least pushed to mid diff
Current Zoro has the power to kill Kaido tho his other stats aren't up there
We will agree to disagree mate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy's 1v1 fight against an actual Yonko has yet to commence.

Celebrating a little prematurely there aren't you? Just like when Zoro cut Pica in half and yall lost your minds that Luffy would never top it, and Oda said "Hold my beer" and folded a city in half with Doflamingo's body.

So let me ask you. Is defeating King not worthy enough for Kaido to consider Zoro a monstrous Samurai? King too scrubby for that? :usoprice:
And how's kaido gonna know about that when luffy gonna ko him is he gonna go get up go to zoro and say well done you like oden (even though you were saying he's gonna say its momo lmfao)

Status
Not open for further replies.