What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you guys are pushing that narrative way too hard. He literally cuts King's dragon like Ryuuma does the dragon.

Enma was also never said to turn black during this battle. This got twisted from Tengu's comment about turning it black as a generic statement.

But oh well, I got nothing to lose in this argument lol, I love Zoro anyway:kayneshrug:
Sure it wasn’t never said to turn black this battle ,but enmas importance lies here in wano vs kaido not anywhere else lol and up till now it’s the definitive proof needed for zoro to be over oden which well for me is bound to happen this arc so if it’s stretching the narrative so be it 😂😂😂

katakuri and doffy didnt have adv coc
if oda gave king coc
would mean fuck all if he cant coat his attacks with it .
its better this way imo
its a pu that allowed base luffy contend with kaido , its def something that should be hard to find outside top tiers.
Kata has fs and awakening
Doffy has awakening
Ray has adcoa

Shiryu only needs any advanced haki + Awakening to be that dude who is Zoro's milestone

next chapter:

We see King defeated, Zoro stops using CoA / CoC on the blades before going to sleep, panels show the three blades, but they remain black...

:steef:

You laugh but that's a fact

A true milestone is whom you need to surpass
If this happens lol
I don't know how Fans will cope coz they already have zoro as solid top tier

I pray it doesn't happen coz the salt will be too much
its not really a fact
zoro is stronger that post wci luffy
and sanji isnt that far behind already .
they will need opponents significantly above the likes of katakuri to grow further.

and he is a low top tier
above yc's
below yonko/admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.