What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so in a way Zoro did this man a favor like how Luffy made Kata become less insecure?

But yeah one piece characters are fucking idiots LOL!
Monkey D. Garp
Monkey D. Dragon
Monkey D. Luffy

“OH W-What??? They’re related??? I would’ve never guessed”
King doesn't seem like a bad guy in general.
After Kaido is dead King will probably become Zoro's fan for life like Kata is Luffy's fan. Both fights followed same trajectory anyways and King simply wants a world where he isn't discriminated against.
He might be the least evil villian we have so far.

The chances of ZKK have depleted Greatly (made this yesterday but had to go out)

lemme explain

recently i ended up reading Fist of the north (a manga that has inspired Oda a lot in his works in OP from Sanji's marital arts to kaido's portrayal and crew's hierarchy based on the types of cards, in Fist of the NS it represents the main antagonist's gang's hierarchy in clubs, spades, diamonds, and hearts.. a direct inspiration as you can see ) is now going through what i call a domino affect in manifesting its fights in One piece for zoro, sanji and wuffy

first it predicted sanj's fight with "Heart" one of the side antagonist.. a big fat blunt attack absorbing lump of meat like queen direct counter to the antagonists martial arts.. and he was finished off in the same fashion sanji ended Queen.. with multiple kicks essentially

Second, in the manga FNS we come across a special brigade commander called the "Red Berets" that survived global extinction
in a post-apocalyptic world where he was planning to build the "Gods land" where people of an ideology and skill could survive

so this is a direct parallel to King's portrayal
of survival of extinction and what land be belonged to on the "red" line like the "red" berets

Last but not least we have

LAND, SEA, AND AIR

a Devil with Kaido's portrayal in Fist of the north star

this is a direct copy portrayal inspiration oda took from Bronson's story for Kaido's introduction

and this beast is a behemoth

so now that its clear what inspiration oda took from this manga for Kaido here.. the way Kenshiro ends this Devil's record is by an "awakening" or a "transformation" he calls it "embodiment of indra" I'll take that as Luffy is gonna go gear 5 in the next time we see him on the roof
pics:

and a bit later :

and the way he ends this devil is by homage to his 7 scars :

and the other guy giving reactions and sucking up to the Devil ig represents Orochi and i reckon oda might pull a parallel w+ere Orochi and Kaido finish of in one chapter or 2 after th climax of Luffy's battle

P. S :All in all i planned on making this yesterday had it typed but since i just recently woke up to the spoilers the chances of ZKK seem Bleak and ig this evidence just further proves the point.. THAT ZKK is very unlikely given everything

@Chrono @Zowo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Finalbeta @everyone smh

Fist of the North star is a good read i recommend it to yall.. the Viz has 27 chaps or 2 volumes up but I'll be switching to scanlations soon :)
I dont agree on the first part but please everyone read FOTNS.
Its an amazing series that has the art and action you guys want.
Check-it-out :pepapoo:

With the chapter pages released it confirmed King wasn't using his top speed before. The speed that kept up with Marco was King's normal speed. King's top speed is even faster and Zoro can react to it.

King is the most complete fighter in the manga:
Swordsmanship
Unarmed combat (entire body is a weapon)
CQC
Super speed
Mobility
Flight
Super physical strength
Durability
Greater defense than Kaido
Ancient zoan
Recovery
Stamina
Endurance
All range
Powerful Ryu/haki
Element powers (fire)
Incredible AP
:finally:

With the chapter pages released it confirmed King wasn't using his top speed before. The speed that kept up with Marco was King's normal speed. King's top speed is even faster and Zoro can react to it.

King is the most complete fighter in the manga:
Swordsmanship
Unarmed combat (entire body is a weapon)
CQC
Super speed
Mobility
Flight
Super physical strength
Durability
Greater defense than Kaido
Ancient zoan
Recovery
Stamina
Endurance
All range