What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, he won't. This scenario is totally different. Law is an important character, unlike Yamato, who was just introduced just 50 chapters back. Law and Kid will defeat BM. I even think they would get support from others soon.

Don't keep your expectations so high.
Law is just support. He's barely even a captain anymore and just a Honorary Strawhat. He will give Kidd an Opening to land the KO hit, that's all

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
the real question now is: is zoro as strong as fuji?

gosh i cant believe that we are now getting to the point where zoro is as strong as fuji is even debatable.
It’s not. Fuji > Zoro any day of the week.
But now the fight would be nice to see and at minimum a low high diff/highest mid diff for Fuji. Zoro is now a threat.

Look at king he looks so smart and I liked his backstory
IDK why but I don't want him to be dead and I guess we need kaido backstory as well
Young kaido gives me Roger vibes lol

This fight was insanely good and before I was thinking that king was just throwing fireballs he is not really controlling them but we finally got to see that king or Lunarians have massive control over fire
and about the Sanji part I loved it.. Sanji is so cute and nice lol
And queen flying out of onigashima and still flying that's great attack power... I didn't think this would be the damage from Ifrit jambe its great damage
Oda could have done better with giving bigger and better panels in Sanji vs queen like this chapter

It was a 10/10 chapter no doubt
Yeah i really like this chapter too.
Best chapter ever after timeskip.
Cant wait how this arc ended.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Knockback of a fainted opponent isn't everything, Luffy sent Wapol flying to another island in base 900 chapters ago, knockback counts a bit more if it is DURING the fight and the knockback itself is what is overwhelming the opponent, e.g. Luffy vs Doflamingo.

Kat got "destroyed" because G4 is an extremely strong limit break technique, he was still hyped as undefeatable, where King and Queen were not.
Sanji doesn't have better stamina considering he just fainted after a shorter fight than Luffy vs Kat, and his armor/regen was partially fake hype considering winch queen can bust through it.
Kat can casually make multiple superior to G3 level attacks with insane hardness sprout from anywhere and see ahead of time where you will be to perfectly hit you. Sanji's armor isn't at the level of blunt force immunity like Luffy so he will struggle with this.

Sanji is extremely strong and above King, but no way is he above Katakuri.
Lol this guy is saying drum island luffy> Current Sanji.
Fucking luffy fans :nicagesmile:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lol, he won't. This scenario is totally different. Law is an important character, unlike Yamato, who was just introduced just 50 chapters back. Law and Kid will defeat BM. I even think they would get support from others soon.
Law will get pushed out of the fight, for example through the CP0. Law has more of a history with the government than with Big Mum.
Big MOM vs KID.

It's a gag when Luffy does it but not when Sanji does it, that's sad.
Kat fought with Luffy for multiple hours, and Luffy was never a pushover and stronger than Queen in WCI.
Luffy is much stronger than his subordinates, get over it.
Is that what I said? Nah. Keep coping imagine using zoro and usopp vs Kaku and jabra to powerscale:suresure:
Sanji rn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drum island luffy

Sanji and queen have been fighting for quite a while now. Their fight started like 15 chapters before it actually ended. Tell Mr he didn't fight for at least a few hours non stop? While already fighting and taking damage from black Maria and fighting all before?

Sanji fought a 12 hour war exceeding kata. Foh with that low hanging fruit as an argument.

Luffy is stronger than his subordinates. Doesn't mean they won't get stronger than previous versions of himself.

This logic would mean zoro hasnt surpassed first arc luffy and sanji hasn't surpassed baratie luffy.

Youre either a shit tier troll or a shit tier headcanon user. Either way you get swift diffed. I destroy headcanons round these parts. :Dr.Killer::holdthisl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.