What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King outside of accumulated damage even in his least durable form
I think this will be a thing. Kata has no way to take down King in 3/4 hits like Zoro.
Kata will need days maybe, hours and hours and hours and hours. Dozen and dozen and dozen of hits.
As I said, you aren't changing your opinion at all when it comes to King lol - even when he had no feats and now when he has superior feats. Wonder why? :wellwell:
It’s not being stubborn it’s just that King didn’t prove himself superior.

Kata feats are downgraded because he fought the MC with insane plot armor and TNJ and because it was an arc prior. But Kata feats aren’t bad at all.

Unless you're wanking CoC ofcourse, in which case there's no reason to place Marco over Katakuri as well.
I’m not wanking COC like Jo, Doffy and Boa have no business being above King/Marco at all.

But it’s still an argument in his favor and for his portrayal.

I don’t consider COC an absolute > but it’s not nothing either.
It’s not everything or nothing.

Wow they're still on the Katakuri wank train lol. Katakuri has no single attack that can leave permanent damage on King. Why? Because he's not an AdCoC user...I thought Oda giving Zoro that ability made it obvious that ADCoC is needed, but apparently not.

Defence goes to King
Attack goes to King

Plus King uses fire (and magma attacks apparently) so anything Katakuri throws will just melt away. 9/10 this fight goes to King. The 1 chance is of King just stands there and takes everything until he loses
King ain't Akainu. He can still get hit by anyone when his gimmick is known.

The way story is wrapping up it seems like we are heading to endgame so Kaido dying will be important for the plot regardless zkk happen or not.

Kaido has been one of the centeral piece of story for a while. Not only he was holding New world to ransome , the underworld activities and weapons deals to world govt will ultimately stop.

This means balance of the world is at stake and Im , Gorosei will show World Govt true color. We dont who will they target for the purge . We saw Vivi , Shirahoshi, Blackbeard playing centeral figure .

Also i am certain World Govt will take over wano after Beast pirate is defeated so Luffy will need allies the strongest one that can support him in war is Elbaf to counter wg . Not even 5000 allies are enough to take down whole of WG.

Former luffy allies like drum, dressrossa may allie as well . So it looks like there will be final war between World govt and the rest soon.

have been fighting for quite a while now. Their fight started like 15 chapters before it actually ended. Tell Mr he didn't fight for at least a few hours non stop? While already fighting and taking damage from black Maria and fighting all before?

Sanji fought a 12 hour war exceeding kata. Foh with that low hanging fruit as an argument.
Current Luffy is yonko level, last arc Luffy exceeded YC level.
Kata Fighting Luffy is harder than Sanji fighting fodder before Queen.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think this will be a thing. Kata has no way to take down King is 3/4 hits like Zoro.
Kata will need days maybe, hours and hours and hours and hours. Dozen and dozen and dozen of hits.
That's the point.
King also has passive recovery. On top of that, he won't take more than 10 Tankyudons if they land to take out Katakuri. Each Tankyudon scales over a Kong Gun, which had Katakuri leaking.

And that's in his least durable form, imagine when the flames are on and King gains top tier durability. He surely will be switching stuff up mid battle, especially when he has a plethora of long range attacks to choose from.

There is much stronger case for Katakuri's FS wearing down faster than King's stamina wears down.

Wow they're still on the Katakuri wank train lol. Katakuri has no single attack that can leave permanent damage on King. Why? Because he's not an AdCoC user...I thought Oda giving Zoro that ability made it obvious that ADCoC is needed, but apparently not.

Defence goes to King
Attack goes to King

Plus King uses fire (and magma attacks apparently) so anything Katakuri throws will just melt away. 9/10 this fight goes to King. The 1 chance is of King just stands there and takes everything until he loses
Katakuri explicitly has a level beyond armament and a hardness that made Luffy's arms swell the same way as KAIDO's adv CoC.
He wrecks King, easily, mid diff at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.